PUNITIVE PSYCHIATRY IS REAL IN CANADA .

AUGUST 2026 NOT COMPLETE, REPEATS A BIT, and to be EDITED, prior to FULL EXPOSURE. This should all have been kept UNDERCOVER.  

BRIEF STORYLINE.
I as a UBC Employee and CUPE Local 116 Member inadvertently got tied up what may or may not have been Financial Irregularities relating to Workers Compensation Monies coming into UBC. UBC / HR stayed well clear of this and allowed my CUPE Local 116 Executive to deal with ME , their strategy was to CONCOCT ME with a Criminal History. When that FAILED the CUPE National stepped up, their strategy as it became documented was to CONCOCT ME as very seriously MENTALLY ILL and as a serious THREAT TO SOCIETY.  So at any costs I had to push for the PAPERWORK that supported this . My pursuit of TRUE PAPERWORK took many years, a Report alledgedly written in May / June 2001 was being HIDDEN.  It was first released by The CUPE National on December 08, 2006, followed by a second version by them on July 11, 2008. UBC reluctantly released the OFFICIAL Version on January 16, 2009 which was 7 1/2 YEARS LATE. Today in 2026 I still don't BELIEVE I HAVE a TRUE Report. This pursuit of TRUTH is mainly what my story is about. What I have is two versions of a FORGED FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Report. This from a UBC Employee Forensic Psychiatrist where I go on to discover that I have NEVER IN MY LIFE MET. Who I BELIEVE that actually PERFORMED my ILLEGAL INTEROGATION which years later was drawn up by UBC / HR as my life long FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Record was a CUPE National IMPOSTER. 

See my MAIN STORY with Point by Point DETAIL ๐Ÿ‘‰ MAIN STORY.  See also๐Ÿ‘‰ MY FINANCIAL FIGURING AS MOTIVE 


SCENARIO.
If a group of highly influential criminals robbed the Canadian Tax Payers of Million's of Dollars and it went completely UNDETECTED. What length's would they go to SILENCE any LOOSE END who they thought could Expose what they did. 

Would those who profited from this CONCOCT the LOOSE END with either a Criminal History, a History of Mental Illness or BOTH... Or as what happened to other connected LOOSE ENDS, and what was very clearly documented to happen to ME... UNALIVE them. See POINT BY POINT 2001.7.4 The FAILED ATTEMPT by The CUPE National to put ME into an ASYLUM... POINT BY POINT 2001.7.6 the FAILED ATTEMPT to END MY LIFE. Attempted Murder by UBC and CUPE National Hierarchy who were fully aware of my alledged suspected BRAIN DISEASE and in COLLUSION did HIDE this critical life determining medical treatment for 7 1/2 YEARS. In HIND SIGHT I should have ran with this,  but I covered it up.  

Is it just COOINCIDENCE that on the same year of 2006 that I pushed for review of what turned out to be my FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Report that two male CUPE Local 116 Members committed SUICIDE.  The two male CUPE Local 116 Members were on the SAME CUPE Local 116 Committee appointed by The CUPE Local 116 Executive appointed by them to CONCOCT ME with a Criminal History of Workplace Violence. RIP Jack H@ll who was the Captain of this Committee. See POINT BY POINT YEAR 2000 and 2006. Did Jack H@ll as CAPTAIN of this Committee also know about the IDENTITY FRAUD. 

Also was it COINCIDENCE that a lady named Maureen R1v1ngt@n disappeared on the same 2006 year that I was pushing for my Medical information.  Maureen had also been a victim of the CUPE Local 116 Executive's CONCOCTED Criminal History Building.  See LINK ๐Ÿ‘‰ THE CUPE SECRETARY SCANDAL . Maureen and I from around mid 2005 were working together against the CUPE Local 116 Executive,  until she VANISHED in 2006. Did she make it out alive... UNKNOWN. See POINT BY POINT 2006.

Obviously the clearly documented UNALIVING attemp's on my FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Report I managed to stay alive, however...

Today in 2026 I still REMAIN FRAMED with a FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Record. This FRAMING was by The CUPE National, UBC / HR and UBC Psychiatrist's all working in COLLUSION.  Also with abuse of power, supporting this LIE The British Columbia College Of Physicians and Surgeons. They together USED and fully SUPPORTED one of the worlds worst put together Forensic Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Reports.  This where even my NAME is spelled WRONG FOUR TIMES and the DATE of my FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Evaluation by alledgedly UBC Employee Forensic Psychiatrist Dr. Elisabeth Zoffmann is dated on a SUNDAY two months prior to the ACTUAL DATE.  On top of that the Differential Diagnosis is missing AXIS 1V and AXIS V with AXIS V being the MANDATORY GAF SCORE... This on BOTH differently formatted versions of my Forensic Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Report. The GAF SCORE being the sole purpose of a Psychiatric Evaluation more especially FORENSIC. 
 
Well that is some of the milder proofs of FORGERY and positive proof my FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical/ Criminal Report was NOT WRITTEN by a University of British Columbia TOP FORENSIC PSYCHIATRIST who was appointed to The British Columbia Mental Health Review Board in April 2007. This Mental Health Review Board appointment was just months after CUPE National folks, CUPE Local 116 Executive folks with UBC Employee Psychiatrist Dr. Elisabeth Zoffmann in collusion threatened to SUE ME... 


In a February 2015 CBC NEWS REPORT I learned that I had something in common with a British Columbia Convicted Killer who murdered his own three young children.  What it was we both were Assessed by the same UBC Employee Forensic Psychiatrist Dr. Elisabeth Zoffmann.  My CRIME was ONE Rude E-Mail sent in retaliation to my CUPE Local 116 President for many years of Oppression by CONCOCTED Criminal History Building.  On the outside of UBC the closest thing that I had to a Criminal Record was ONE Photo Radar Ticket.  

How did  my TWO misdemeanor's fair to the convicted Child Killer who murdered his three children... to say the least NOT VERY GOOD!

With the Child Killer for certain UBC Employee FORENSIC Psychiatrist Dr.Elisabeth Zoffmann expressed SYMPATHY... words him to the affect of "She saw him as no more harmful than the man standing next to you in the bar "

With ME in the entirety of my FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Report... Dr. Zoffmann expressed Zero SYMPATHY, in the entirety of her Forensic Report on ME, their was not one single word of kindness. Dr. Zoffmann saw ME with the probability of BRAIN DISEASE which if true gets intentionally left untreated. She documented ME as Borderline Insane with an empathetic APOLOGY to The CLIENT for just FAILING to have ME Committed Under The Mental Health Act... She documented ME with a Persecutary Delusional Disorder and very highly suspected to be ARMED AND DANGEROUS... as in THREE TIMES she documented that FIRE ARMS are yet to be found on ME by COLATERAL MEANS... So in essence her FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical  / Criminal Report on ME, she was setting ME up for a SWAT TEAM VISIT. 

My thoughts when I read the February 2015 CBC NEWS ITEM ... This cannot be the SAME UBC Employee Forensic Psychiatrist Dr Elisabeth Zoffmann who sympathized with a Convicted Killer...  I think NOT... I had always BELIEVED my FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Report was a FORGERY  written by UBC / HR.  However everything documented against ME UBC Employee FORENSIC Psychiatrist Dr. Elisabeth Zoffmann has attested to as her writing's and as 100% TRUTH.  My BELIEF is she LIED

UBC Employee FORENSIC Psychiatrist Dr. Elisabeth Zoffmann's sympathetic stance on the British Columbia Child Killer may have contributed to help FREE HIM in 2026.

With ME, today in 2026 I REMAIN with my FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Record still intact. This was last used against ME in June 2019. The HEREDITARY FACTOR of what was documented against ME Mental Illness wise in early 2022 was brought up and used against my eldest son,  this prevented URGENT Spinal Surgery where the DELAY caused permanent Spinal damage. 

With this February 2015 CBC NEWS ITEM I began looking for PHOTO ID of UBC Employee FORENSIC Psychiatrist Dr. Elisabeth Zoffmann. Nothing ONLINE existed, until I got lucky in December 2019.  The PHOTO ID that I found IDENTIFIED, It was NOT HER that PERFORMED what was drawn up as my life long FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Record...

So from December 2019 my BELIEF in FORGERY stood stronger than ever,  again put together by UBC / HR with perhaps input from my CUPE local 116 Executive and The CUPE National.

FORGERY and USE and SUPPORT of a Canadian Citizen's Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Report... are VERY SERIOUS CRIMINAL ACT'S.  Use and Support carrying the SAME Penalty. 

IDENTITY FRAUD where a NON MEDICAL IMPOSTER used The Credentials of a UBC Employee Forensic Psychiatrist to INTEROGATE a Canadian Citizen is a very serious CRIMINAL ACT. This applies also to any accomplices who set this up. 

This type of VENOMOUS HATRED against a Canadian Citizen is something that could ONLY HAPPEN where your Employer had their OWN Department Of Psychiatry as in The University Of British Columbia.  Where their UBC Employee Psychiatrist's fall under the SAME Human Resources Department as ALL other UBC Employee's. USE OF THESE UBC PSYCHIATRIST'S ON UBC EMPLOYEE'S CONFLICT OF INTEREST. This where UBC / HR with The CUPE National had an obsession to destroy a UBC Employee / CUPE Member who became a LOOSE END in relation to inadvertant FINANCIAL encroachment.  Their UBC Employee Psychiatrist's permit folks from UBC / HR to REWRITE or ALTER their Psychiatric Report's... that part FACT.  For many years this is what I thought I was up against... As in folks from UBC Human Resources had WROTE UBC Employee FORENSIC Psychiatrist Dr. Elisabeth Zoffmann's Forensic Psychiatric Medical/ Criminal Report on ME.

What I go on to discover goes way beyond FORGERY of Psychiatric Record's. This where UBC / HR permit NON Medical folks to USE the CREDENTIALS of certain UBC Employee Psychiatrist's to carry out ILLEGAL INTEROGATION'S on unsuspecting UBC Employee's to under false pretense EXTRACT information... This would be considered as an act of psychological torture, a CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY

For the sake of Credibilities I desperately tried to keep all of this UNDERCOVER, God knows I tried, well God and UBC / HR'S Michael Vizsolyi knows I tried. Initially it was ME for years trying to have a FORGED FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Report REMOVED from both my Medical and Criminal Record's. Also my INVENTED SEVERE MENTAL ILLNESS came with a HEREDITARY FACTOR which was USED in 2022 against a family member. 

FULL EXPOSURE on EVERYTHING is now the ONLY WAY.

Today in 2026 I REMAIN framed by UBC and The CUPE National with a life long FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Record. This is the EXACT SAME type of Record as a Psychopath or Serial Killer. I am documented with the likelihood of BRAIN DISEASE which if it did happen to be true gets intentionally left untreated by UBC and CUPE National Hierarchy... This would be Attempted Murder. Also I am documented as BORDERLINE INSANE, with a Persecutary Delusional Disorder and very highly suspected to be ARMED AND DANGEROUS, as in I AM very highly suspected in the possession of FIRE ARMS.  On FIRE ARMS, in my FORGED FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Report it REPEATS THREE TIMES in the last three pages that these FIRE ARMS have to be found on ME by COLATERAL MEANS. So if the RCMP ever come for ME it is with the SWAT TEAM. Can what I am saying be denied or disputed. This can still happen in the present time in 2026 or future. Only admission of FORGERY can prevent this.

This is from I am now calling a HOAX FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Evaluation on said by BOTH The CUPE National and UBC was performed on May 25, 2001 by a UBC Employee Forensic Psychiatrist Dr. Elisabeth Zoffmann. However this NEVER ACTUALLY HAPPENED.  What happened on that day there was IDENTITY FRAUD.  

I truly BELIEVE that the FORENSIC FORGERY from May 25,2001 was drawn up by UBC / HR with CUPE National input in the later half of 2006. How I know that there was 2006 Content on IRA GRAFFITI repeated several times within the .   

At my house in Burnaby near Greystone Road there was a walk path with 3 posts at every intersection. KID'S had written the letters I R A on the Posts. This was in late 2005 or early 2006... the Letters Remained for over a year... How would this be in my FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Report written in May / June 2001.


Why did UBC / HR with CUPE National input draw up  and USE a FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal FORGERY with this type of hateful and deathly false content on ME as ARMED and DANGEROUS?

To make ALL of this stick for life ALL CONTENT within this Forensic Psychiatric Medical / Criminal FORGERY is  CONFIRMED ALL CONTENT AS TRUE by UBC Employee Forensic Psychiatrist Dr Elisabeth Zoffmann. This reads clearly within her sworn AFFADAVIT dated August 31, 2009.  See AFFADAVIT LINK. Also within this same LINK Dr. Zoffmann Elisabeth CONFIRM'S  to The British Columbia College Of Physicians and Surgeons TWO completely different formatted versions as her writing's. This should all have been over in August 2007 and again in August 2008. 

This by UBC Employee Forensic Psychiatrist Dr. Elisabeth Zoffmann, a woman I would go on to discover in December 2019, I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE MET

Alledgedly on May 25, 2001 Dr. Elisabeth Zoffmann is saying that she performed a full blown FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Evaluation on ME... The reason was for my ONE RUDE E-MAIL sent by ME to my CUPE Local 116 President in retaliation for years of Oppression. ONE rude e-mail would be a workplace misdemeanor.

Alledgedly she sent her REPORT back to UBC and CUPE National Hierarchy on June 12, 2001. A REPORT, despite my ongoing requests from 2002 to review it was HIDDEN for many YEARS. A first version which was ILLEGALLY ALTERED by The CUPE National was released by them on December 08, 2006. This followed by an unaltered second version in a completely different FORMAT released by The CUPE National on July 11, 2008. The UBC Freedom Of Information Department FINALLY Released the OFFICIAL Version on January 16, 2009. This version the same unaltered version as released by The CUPE National on July 11, 2008.  

So my FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Report which if true should have been released within 7 to 10 Business Days was HIDDEN by UBC and reluctantly released 7 1/2 YEARS LATER

This is what my story is mainly about. PROOF OF FORGERY for ME was by July 2008 where there was TWO differently formatted versions. Removal or insertion of content into a FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Report... A VERY SERIOUS CRIMINAL OFFENSE.  

On December 2019 I found a long searched for PHOTO ID of UBC Employee FORENSIC Psychiatrist Dr. Elisabeth Zoffmann. The PHOTO ID that I found was for absolute certain NOT the SAME woman WHO PERFORMED what was drawn up as my life long FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Record... This IMPOSTER DISCOVERY of mine took a long time coming, however it was a TURNING POINT and a STORY CHANGER. 

For years called what I was being subjected to as Punishment by Psychiatric Means by The CUPE National working with UBC / HR and UBC Psychiatrist's... however I was a bit light on that description as now on top of FORGERY there was IDENTITY FRAUD.  This was a Crime Against Humanity by folks in power,  all  working in collusion. The MOTIVE was for certain my inadvertant financial encroachment. 


WHAT THIS WAS REALLY ALL ABOUT. 
My oppression as a UBC Employee and CUPE Local 116 Member BEGAN at the beginning of 1997

This is FACT from 1997... In 1996 the AVERAGE SALARY for a UBC Manager was 50K,  in 1997 the AVERAGE SALARY for a UBC Manager take a quantum leap to 120K. Probably UBC wide but certainly revelant in our UBC Department Land and Building Services as it became named in 1997.  These UBC Managers who were trades educated were receiving SALARY HIKES as high as 300%. I personally knew some of these Manager's one of whose SALARY leapt from around 50K in 1996  to 156K in 1997,  so 300+%. This for a 35 hour week. Putting this in perspective in 1997 the Prime Minister Of Canada was under 90K. These massive Salary Hikes were also given to The CUPE Local 116 Executive Members, around 80 to 90 Percent for them.   I would assume to fall in line with CUPE Local 116 Executive folks t he British CUPE Regional and CUPE National Hierarchy folks also saw similar Salary Hikes. 

What was The CUPE National President's Salary in 1996?
What was The CUPE National President's Salary in 1997?

I suspect this was the reason for why The CUPE National President Judy Darcy personally got involved with my defamation. I needed to be deemed as totally INSANE and as a serious threat to society. 

What did this FINANCIAL STUFF have to do with ME! Absolutely NOTHING but perhaps EVERYTHING. My troubles at UBC did BEGIN in 1997 the year of these MASSIVE SALARY INCREASES. At the end of 1996 I had just won a Workers Compensation Claim where a UBC Manager had LIED. This got ME to figuring out how The Workers Compensation System worked at UBC.  Was I in TABOO LAND!... Was I a LOOSE END thought by UBC / HR and CUPE who could expose what may have been UBC FINANCIAL IRREGULARITIES.  Was I inadvertently encroaching on the SOURCE of where these monies came from to fund the MASSIVE SALARY HIKES given to UBC Management and CUPE Hierarchy folks alike! 

Anyhow BOTH my CUPE Union and UBC / HR came at ME hard.  With this being Workers Compensation related UBC / HR due to Workers Compensation guidelines on no retaliation stayed in the background, and allowed my CUPE Local 116 Executive to PUNISH ME.  Their strategy to CONCOCT ME with a Criminal History of Workplace Violence and terminate, well actually more than that my CUPE local 116 Executive attempted to have ME incarcerated.   UBC / HR stayed well well clear, however allways in the background writing the script for my ongoing Psychological TORTURE SHOW. 

A Psychological TORTURE SHOW where you will clearly witness I was very fortunate to get out ALIVE!  My attempted Murder DID actually become documented. This clearly documented, however I was in DISBELIEF and calling FORGERY. By The CUPE National  and later into 2008 by UBC / HR, my only given option was to SIGN OFF on the FORGED FORENSIC PAPERWORK. Had I done that I would be in admitting everything documented was TRUE... This is what was NEEDED by both parties. ME admitting as borderline insane and as Armed and Dangerous... Can you imagine their NEXT STEP. 
 
Some CUPE Local 116 Members directly connected with my DEFAMATION were not as fortunate ME. They were UNNALIVED by very violent SUICIDES.  This in 2006, which was the year I began my LEGAL PURSUIT of TRUTH. 







See my ๐Ÿ‘‰ MAIN STORY with POINT BY POINT detail of how due to my Inadvertant Financial Encroachment I became UBC and The CUPE National's #1 LOOSE END, that had to be DESTROYED. Perhaps even KILLED as of what actually became documented in my FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Report.
 
From my MAIN STORY I alledgedly underwent a FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Evaluation, this alledgedly by UBC Employee Forensic Psychiatrist Dr Elisabeth Zoffmann on May 25, 2001.  Here are just a few of the points in my MAIN STORY that make you go WOW!

POINT BY POINT 2001.7.4.  For ONE Rude E-Mail sent by ME to my CUPE Local 116 Executive in retaliation for years of CONCOCTED Criminal History Building... There was an ASSIGNMENT given by what had to have been The CUPE National President Judy Darcy to have ME Committed Under The Mental Health Act.  This where the UBC Employee Forensic Psychiatrist APOLOGIZES to the CUPE National President for JUST FAILING in the ASSINGMENT. This given ASSINGMENT and APOLOGY would Proof of BIAS and COLLUSION... WOW! 

In this LINK ๐Ÿ‘‰ The College Of Physicians and Surgeons and sworn Zoffmann AFFADAVIT . In her AFFADAVIT she documents that her UBC Employer does NOT PERMIT her to interview any CUPE co-worker witnesses who could attest to my side of the story.  However UBC permits an ASSIGNMENT to be given by The CUPE National President to have ME Committed Under The Mental Health Act...  

POINT BY POINT 2001.7.6. From a believed by ME Anger Management Consultation on May 25, 2001 by believed by ME UBC Employee Assistant Clinical Professor (Forensic Psychiatrist) Dr.Elisabeth Zoffmann on May 25, 2001. The UBC Employee Forensic Psychiatrist sees ME with the probability of BRAIN DISEASE and RECOMMEND'S that a life determining medical procedure which included a CT SCAN OF THE HEAD / BRAIN be carried out.   From that she now works with her and MY UBC Employer and MY CUPE National Union to insure that her REPORT is BURRIED and ALL medical treatment is BLOCKED.  7 1/ 2 YEARS LATER ON JANUARY 16, 2009 UBC OFFICIALLY RELEASE THE REPORT. If not a FORGERY then there Proof that UBC with CUPE National Hierarchy colluded in an attempt to END MY LIFE... Attempted Murder of ME if true. WOW!

POINT BY POINT 2007.9. 6 YEARS LATER In the Summer of 2006 I hired a lawyer to retrieve this REPORT on what I believed was some type of Anger Management Consultation Document by a UBC Employee Psychiatrist Dr. Elisabeth Zoffmann from this Evaluation back on May 25, 2001. My Lawyer took my money, however FAILED to get ME the Report. Last contact with my Lawyer was February 2007... One month and a bit later BOTH my Lawyer and The UBC Employee Psychiatrist Dr. Elisabeth Zoffmann fall under Ministerial Orders both under the British Columbia Ministry Of Health. Political COOINCIDENCE. WOW!

POINT BY POINT 2006. and 2000 The CUPE Local 116 had appointed a FIVE Person Committee against ME in protection of a CUPE Local 116 Member who had made THREE DEATH THREATS at UBC.  TWO of these same CUPE Local 116 Committee Member's Commit violent SUICIDES in the same year 2006 as I began my LEGAL PURSUIT of my paperwork... loose ends SILENCED perhaps.... What are the ODD'S on these TWO CUPE LOCAL 116 SUICIDES being on the SAME CUPE LOCAL 116 COMMITTEE . WOW! 

POINT BY POINT 2006.9  Maureen R1v1ngt@n as per The CUPE Secretary SCANDAL . This is PROOF that The CUPE Local 116 Executive were CONCOCTING others with a Criminal History.  Maureen R1v1ngt@n like ME and some others were LOOSE ENDS.  In late 2005 both of us were working together against The CUPE Local 116 Executive to clear our names... Maureen who was way more VOCAL than ME VANISHED in 2006,  did she get out ALIVE. WOW! 

POINT BY POINT 2009.4. This was after my THIRD Psychiatric Evaluation allegedly performed by UBC Employee Psychiatrist Dr. Alan Buchanan on June 04, 2009.  UBC / HR'S Michael Vizsolyi had APPOINTED as himself my ONLY PERMITTED CONTACT.  TO COVER UP PROVED FORGERY I now gave him Logical, Legal and Medical proofs of the FORGERY. I also was showing proof that UBC Employee Psychiatrist Dr. Alan Buchanan's Report was tampered with by UBC / HR'S lindi Frost.  However UBC / HR'S Michael Vizsolyi REFUSED to have my FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Report REMOVED from both my Medical and Criminal Record.  He stonewalled ME.  I was trying to save UBC Credibilities.  WOW!

POINT BY POINT 2015.0.   For my Crime which was ONE RUDE E-MAIL written in retaliation to my CUPE Local 116 President for CONCOCTED Criminal History Building... Dr. Zoffmann alledgedly writes ME up as Borderline Insane with suspected BRAIN DISEASE, which as above is intentionally left UNTREATED... She alledgedly documents ME with a PERSECUTARY DELUSIONAL DISORDER and very highly suspected to be in the possession of FIRE ARMS. This on FIRE ARMS she repeats THREE TIMES as yet to be found on ME by COLATERAL MEANS... a event yet to happen.  Now I am to believe that this is the EXACT SAME PERSON who in POINT BY POINT 2015.0 ๐Ÿ‘‰HERE from a FEB 2015 CBC NEWS ITEM . She shows sympathy to a Convicted Killer who murdered his THREE CHILDREN. For him words of sympathy to the affect of "no more harmful to the man standing next to you in the bar "
That's for him... for ME what was written SHE was setting ME up for a SWAT TEAM VISIT. What was documented for ME  as with a Persecutary Dillusional Disorder and thought ARMED and DANGEROUS she would NOT RETRACT, it was for LIFE. WOW!

Well the reason UBC Employee Dr. Elisabeth Zoffmann. WOULD NOT RETRACT the Medical and Criminal Content, she was a UBC Employee under the SAME UBC / HR folks as ME. She was fully aware it was UBC / HR and NOT HER who had written the Forensic Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Report .  Now there's a WOW!

After this 2015 CBC NEWS incident I started looking for PHOTO ID of the TWO UBC Employee Psychiatrist’s who were used against ME by UBC / HR and The CUPE National... UBC Employee Dr Elisabeth Zoffmann from my May 25, 2001 alledged FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Evaluation... and my  Psychiatric Evaluation by alledgedly UBC Employee Psychiatrist Dr.  Alan Buchanan on June 04, 2009.  This one set up solely by UBC / HR'S Lindi Frost.  I believed both reports were FORGERIES. Anyhow PHOTO ID on UBC Employee Psychiatrist Dr.  Alan Buchanan to date in 2026 NOTHING FOUND. However as per POINT BY POINT 2019 on UBC Employee Forensic Psychiatrist Dr.  Elisabeth Zoffmann finally found in DECEMBER 2019... GUESS WHAT... I have NEVER IN MY LIFE MET HER.  As in it was NOT UBC Employee Forensic Psychiatrist Dr.  Elisabeth Zoffmann that PERFORMED this what was written up as my FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Record. My Forensic Psychiatric Medical/ Criminal Evaluation was PERFORMED BY A NON MEDICAL IMPOSTER.  WOW!

SO WHO WAS IT ON MAY 25, 2001 THAT ACTUALLY PERFORMED WHAT STANDS TODAY IN 2026 AS MY OFFICIAL FORENSIC PSYCHIATRIC MEDICAL / CRIMINAL RECORD?  Last USED against ME in June 2019... The HEREDITARY FACTOR USED IN 2022 and still being USED TODAY.  

Read on, and my MAIN STORY has it all. 





 




Below is ME as in UBC, The CUPE National's UBC Forensic Psychiatrist Dr. Elisabeth  Zoffmann's BIGGEST EVER CRIMINAL BADASS. 

This PHOTO was in the Spring of 2008 a few months prior to The CUPE National President Paul Moist giving instructions to his CUPE National Representative Dianne Jolly to KICK ME OUT OF CUPE. This severing my family's livelihood. This for NON BELIEF IN TOTAL BULLSHIT. 

For the VERY FIRST TIME ever UBC / HR were witnessed on board.  This with UBC / HR'S lindi Frost forcing ME to undergo what would be my THIRD Psychiatric Evaluation. Frost who had never met ME or even spoken to ME on the phone was not pushing MENTAL ILLNESS she was pushing VIOLENCE by ME against my Co-Workers and folks at UBC. 

About ME: Born in Glasgow Scotland in 1948. At 16 I joined my FIRST UNION serving a 5 Year Aprenticeship in the Aircraft Industry.  From 21 to 27 in UK work mostly in Construction in multiple trades.  

From the age of 17 also served 10 years as a Reserve in the British Parachute Regiment. 

Criminal Record in UK NONE.

Immigrated to Canada 1976 where for 13 years I worked mainly in Management as in Planning and Estimating or Supervision. 

Joined UBC on March 22, 1989 as a UBC Steam Fitter. In early 1990 worked for short period in UBC Planning.  However soon returning to my UBC Steam Fitter Position where I worked until being KICKED OUT OF CUPE in July 2008. FOR MAINLY NON BELIEF in my FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Report issued FIRST by The CUPE National as TRUE. At that point in July 2008, UBC were REFUSING to issue a Copy of the REPORT.  Were FORCED to RELEASE by The British Columbia FREEDOM OF INFORMATION DEPARTMENT... They too released a FORGERY on January 16, 2009... This was 7 1/2 YEARS after the CUPE National President Judy Darcy had performed an ILLEGAL INTEROGATION on ME on May 25,2001. 

Since coming to Canada in September 1976 I was never a hunter or even a fisher.  In Canada I can honestly say that I have NEVER been knowingly within 10 feet of a LIVE FIRE ARM. See POINT BY POINT 2007 the WARNING from a UBC MANAGER where he said BEWARE JOHN. As in DO NOT TRUST UBC / HR and The CUPE National. 

REAL Criminal Record in Canada ONE PHOTO RADAR TICKET. 

FRAMED CRIMINAL RECORD BY UBC AND THE CUPE NATIONAL Criminal Record in Canada. With  ONE LIFE LONG FORENSIC PSYCHIATRIC MEDICAL / CRIMINAL RECORD. This where I am documented as BORDERLINE INSANE with a Persecutary Delusional Disorder and THREE times documented that FIRE ARMS are yet to be found on ME by COLATERAL MEANS... Until this is REMOVED the SWAT TEAM VISIT still stands today in 2026.  


INTRODUCTION TO A BAD ASS CUPE NATIONAL HORROR STORY
Above is ME, at this point I had been
 a 19 year UBC EMPLOYEE and CUPE LOCAL 116 MEMBER. 
In my 19 YEARS there was barely a cross word among my Co Workers, however there was my Inadvertant Financial Encroachment, this was the reason for the ATTACK on ME. This photo was in the Spring of 2008 about 3 months prior to The CUPE National KICKING ME OUT OF CUPE and SEVERING MY FAMILY'S LIVELIHOOD
UBC / HR were for the very First Time witnessed on board,  this with UBC/ HR'S Lindi Frost, 
her FAILED ATTEMPT to FINISH ME OFF
The reason was that I did NOT BELIEVE in an error ridden FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Report that they the CUPE National had released TWO Completely differently formatted versions.  One version they had ILLEGALLY ALTERED. Also at this point in 2008 UBC / HR had still NOT RELEASED the Document from May 25, 2001 that I had LEGALLY REQUESTED from early March 2006. I had BELIEVED this document to be in the form of an Anger Management Type Report, this would be the CUPE NORM for a member had momentarily lost in frustrationof CUPE oppression "ONE" INCIDENT in frustration. UBC reluctantly released the OFFICIAL Version on January 16,2009, the 7 1/2 YEARS LATE was a FORGERY written up as a FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Report .  The FORGED Report was written that BADLY it identified a COLLUDED ATTEMPT BY UBC AND CUPE NATIONAL HIERARCHY TO END MY LIFE
So UNBELIEVABLE, I couldn't accept this as being TRUE.
The TURNING POINT for ME took a while when I discovered the UNTHINKABLE.  In December 2019 I discovered that UBC / HR were PERMITTING NON MEDICAL CUPE NATIONAL IMPOSTER'S to USE THE CREDENTIALS of UBC EMPLOYEE PSYCHIATRISTS to to carry out in my case a FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Evaluation’s on unsuspecting UBC Employee's / CUPE Members. This was an unforgivable PRIVACY INTRUSION of not only ME but the PRIVACY of my ENTIRE FAMILY. 
My BELIEF from December 2019 that it was the 2001 CUPE National PRESIDENT by IDENTITY FRAUD that PERFORMED my Forensic Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Evaluation . At this point in December 2019 I was seeing the NON MEDICAL IMPOSTER as the current British Columbia NDP Minister Of Mental Health and Drug Addiction. This was the MAIN REASON THIS COULD NOT GET RESOLVED. 


 




Comments

Post a Comment