Wednesday, January 1, 2020

UBC Steam Fitter Fights Punitive Psychiatry

SEPTEMBER 2026. 


Repeats a bit and not complete See POINT by POINT P BY P Below, which gives a DETAILED ACCOUNT on All happenings from 1996 to DATE in 2026. 

My troubles began at UBC in 1997. What did it have to do with the MEGA SALARY INCREASES of as high as 300% for UBC Managers (FACT) and as high as 90% for the CUPE Local 116 President and Executive folks (FACT) and I would assume the CUPE National President who for certain played a major role in my defamation... perhaps nothing, however perhaps everything. Financial Motive for this you will WITNESS. 


This is something that should ALL have been kept UNDERCOVER.  Responsible for public exposure is UBC / HR'S Michael Vizsolyi.  As per my POINT BY POINT from 2010 Vizsolyi appointmented himself as my ONLY PERMITTED CONTACT for resolution. HE STONEWALLED ME. 

UNBELIEVABLE STORYLINE. 
How many Union Members in Canada can say without any fear of contradiction that their National Union with their Employer failed in several attempts to END THEIR LIFE...as in MURDER THEM. I CAN, as it is very clearly documented in my FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Report. A certain FORGERY which with abuse of Power remains today in 2026 as my OFFICIAL FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Record. 

This is something that could ONLY HAPPEN where your Employer has their OWN Department Of Psychiatry as The University Of British Columbia had. Where their UBC Employee Psychiatrist's fall under the SAME Human Resources Department as ALL other UBC Employee's.  Where your National Union who were CUPE  saw NO CONFLICT OF INTEREST in allowing the USE of these UBC Employee Psychiatrist's to carry out FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical/ Criminal Evaluation’s on their UBC Employee / CUPE Members.

Well it goes much further than that, where your UBC / HR department have a Special Assignments Team, in the 2006 to 2008 era that was their Actual Title, NAME'S Michelle Mc Connichie / Kyle Cormier and perhaps Lindi Frost who was the only UBC / HR person to expose herself in the entirety of my story.  The duty of these UBC / HR Special Assignments asshole's was to severely deal with UBC Employee LOOSE ENDS who they believed could affect the INTEGRITY of the University. Where these UBC / HR Covert Operatives permit NON MEDICAL IMPOSTER'S to USE the CREDENTIAL'S of their OWN UBC Employee Psychiatrist's to perform FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Evaluation’s on their unsuspecting UBC Employee's / Union Member's. The USED UBC Psychiatrist's, also stay undercover, as they DO NOT IDENTIFY anywhere ONLINE with PHOTO ID.

This IDENTITY FRAUD, in VIOLATION of the PRIVACY of not only their UBC Employee's / Union Member's but in VIOLATION of the PRIVACY of their entire family's. UNFORGIVABLE, due to the damage this has done. 

Then when UBC Employee / CUPE Member requests to review the PAPERWORK from what he/she honestly believed was performed by a UBC Employee Psychiatrist's, their now becomes a very serious problem. As there is NO PAPERWORK. What happen's next is that the UBC / HR Special Assignments Team INVENT the PAPERWORK in the worst possible way to DESTROY, or even perhaps KILL the UBC Employee / Union Member, again as it DID become documented with ME POINT by POINT 2001.7.6. Also this comes with a HEREDITARY FACTOR affecting the  family lineage, this was used in 2022. As in POINT BY POINT 2022.

The UBC Employee Psychiatrist's who UBC / HR Special Assignments who are also in full CONTROL of SIGN OFF on the FORGED PAPERWORK as their OWN official Psychiatric writing's. 

Also the UBC / HR Special Assignments undercover operative's under false pretense put together paperwork forcing their UBC Employee / Union Member's on PSYCHIATRIC MEDICATIONS... This A Crime Against Humanity against their UBC Employee's.  To keep themselves UNDERCOVER as NOT INVOLVED they then force their UBC Director's or Managers to SIGN OFF as their writing's. See LINK πŸ‘‰CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY. These documents in this link forcing ME on Psychiatric Medications were for absolute CERTAIN written in 2002 by UBC / HR and again in 2006 by UBC / HR'S Special Assignments Team and my good guy UBC Utilities Director FORCED to SIGN them as his own writing's. It  SHAMEFUL what myself and family were put through in the year of 2002. 

See POINT BY POINT 2002 in its entirety. This CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY began days after I figured out the FINANCIAL MOTIVE behind this CUPE and UBC / HR workplace abusive behavior. See link πŸ‘‰ THE UBC WHISTLE BLOWER. 

Above explains that in the entirety of my TROUBLES which began as a UBC Employee and CUPE Local 116 Member. That UBC Human Resources who I had contacted many times for HELP were NEVER WITNESSED ON BOARD. In July 2008 after The CUPE National KICKED ME OUT OF CUPE, for my NON BELIEF in that they had colluded with UBC Hierarchy to MURDER ME...again as per 2001.7.6.

If both CUPE and UBC Hierarchy by June 2001 were fully aware that a the UBC Employee Forensic Psychiatrist Dr.Elisabeth Zoffmann had suspected ME with BRAIN DISEASE and had recommended that a life determining medical procedure be carried out. Why did they in collusion HIDE the Forensic Paperwork? ANSWER REQUIRED!

In July 2008 one of these UBC / HR Special Assignments Team did expose herself. UBC / HR'S LINDI FROST. Her assignment was to FINISH ME OFF with the USE of another NO PHOTO ID UBC Employee Psychiatrist Dr. Alan Buchanan.  

This BACKFIRED on UBC/HR'S as NO PHOTO ID UBC Employee Psychiatrist Dr.Alan Buchanan did not see ME as the VIOLENT MENTALLY ILL man as UBC / HR was pushing me as. 

CONFLICT RESOLUTION IS ONE OF THE MAIN DUTIES OF A HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT. HOW WAS IT THAT FROM MARCH 22, 1989 AS A 19 YEAR UBC EMPLOYEE UBC / HR DID NOT SHOW FACE FACE UNTIL THE CUPE NATIONAL IN JULY 2008 KICKED ME OUT OF CUPE AND SEVERED MY FAMILY'S LIVELIHOOD. AGAIN UBC / HR'S LINDI FROST, HOWEVER SHE HAD MADE SURE THAT I WAS NO LONGER A UBC EMPLOYEE.  SEE POINT BY POINT 2008.3.FROST THREATENED ME WITH RCMP INTERVENTION IF I STEP ON UBC PROPERTY. 


With NO UBC / HR witnessed on board as a UBC Employee and CUPE Local 116 Member on May 25,2001 I had been sent by what had to have been The CUPE National President Judy Darcy for a thought by ME Anger Management type Consultation, this was the CUPE Norm. The reason was I had sent ONE relalitary rude e-mail to my CUPE Local 116 Executive. The thought my ME Anger Management type Consultation was thought by ME performed by a UBC Employee Psychiatrist Dr.Elisabeth Zoffmann.


Due to future Psychological TORTURE and Crimes Against Humanity events of 2002 there was Medical PAPERWORK that I was from April 2002 in pursuit of. It was NOT forthcoming. At any costs I NEEDED to REVIEW. From mid June of 2006 I even had a Lawyer on board, who FAILED to get the PAPERWORK. Well my Lawyer Tom B I later believed was under the control of the UBC / HR Special Assignments Team. 

On December 08,2006 The CUPE National finally released the PAPERWORK. See POINT BY POINT 2006.6 in its entirety. Another letter written by UBC / HR Special Assignments to put ME on Psychiatric Medications see CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY link Above. From this there was a letter from my NEUTRAL PSYCHIATRIST to UBC and The CUPE National it simply said "There is nothing wrong with this man, leave him alone". 

What the CUPE National had released was NOT an Anger Management type Consultation PAPERWORK as I had expected. It was a pretty badly put together attempt at a FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Report. A LEGAL PSYCHIATRIC MEDICAL document which the CUPE National had ILLEGALLY EDITED OUT CONTENT. My BELIEF it was a FORGERY. It is a CRIMINAL ACT to REMOVE Content from any type of LEGAL MEDICAL Document. More especially a FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Report where The CUPE National Client Judy Darcy was pushing Mental Institutionalizing of ME a CUPE Local 116 Member... well as it did become documented. POINT BY POINT 2001.7.4.

This is something that should have ENDED in August 2007. I around April 2007 had taken this CUPE National released Forensic Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Report to The British Columbia College Of Physicians and Surgeons.  To my surprise by August 2007 both the College Of Physicians and Surgeons and Employee FORENSIC Psychiatrist Dr. Elisabeth Zoffmann had fully approved the document as 100% legitimate.  I DID NOT BELIEVE, my BELIEF was FORGERY. I kept up my pursuit for further PAPERWORK without any ILLGAL EDITING OUT as illegal editing out, opens the door for ILLEGAL EDITING IN.

What happen's next becomes positive PROOF OF FORGERY of my FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Report. This when The CUPE National on July 11,2008 issue a SECOND VERSION in a Completely different FORMAT and FONT... I WIN I HAVE PROVED FORGERY with TWO Differently Formatted VERSION'S displaying totally different FONTS see EXHIBIT A in POINT BY POINT 2009.4.4. EXHIBIT A also identified an incomplete differential diagnosis with NO AXIS 1V and AXIS V the GAF SCORE MISSING which was MANDATORY in 2001... 
All I have to do now is take this second version to The British Columbia College Of Physicians and Surgeons to prove that I am correct on FORGERY. However the British Columbia College Of Physicians and Surgeons on AUGUST 2008 also approve the SECOND VERSION also as Ligitimate. SO AGAIN I LOOSE. 

On August 2009 UBC Employee Forensic Psychiatrist Dr.Elisabeth Zoffmann swears in an AFFIDAVIT that ALL CONTENT is as written by her hand...and is 100% OFFICIAL with ALL AS TRUE. 

With this sworn AFFADAVIT by UBC Employee Forensic Psychiatrist Dr. Elisabeth Zoffmann my life as I knew it IS OVER. I now have a life long FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Record. This comes with a HEREDITARY FACTOR, so my family lineage's is also affected. See POINT BY POINT 2022 where this HEREDITARY FACTOR became reality. 


I know it to be a FORGERY. I know the 2 Versions are BOTH FORGERIES and The British Columbia College Of Physicians and Surgeons along with UBC Employee Dr.Elisabeth Zoffmann along with The CUPE National and UBC / HR are LYING. But how do I prove it with a SWORN AFFADAVIT. 



Who is Dr. Elisabeth Zoffmann? I knew in 2007 she became a member of the British Columbia Mental Health Review Board so very HIGH ROLLING BRITUSH COLUMBIA PROFESSIONAL. However in her FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical/ Criminal Report on ME she spelled my NAME WRONG FOUR TIMES and got the DATE of my FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical/ Criminal Evaluation on a SUNDAY two months prior to the actual date. The WRONG NAME and WRONG DATE, well that was part of my LOGICAL PROOF as NOT WRITTEN by a FORENSIC Psychiatric Professional whose jurisdiction also falls under The Criminal Justice System. 

See POINT BY POINT 2007.9.  Was this timing COOINCIDENCE, her with my Lawyer who FAILED to get me the Report fall under British Columbia Ministerial Orders on the SAME week...  

In early 2015 I find a CBC NEWS ITEM on Dr.Elisabeth Zoffmann as per link πŸ‘‰  CBC NEWS ZOFFMANN  OH MY GOD, AM I SEEING THINGS!  Surley this cannot be the SAME Forensic Psychiatrist who expressed SYMPATHY for a convicted British Columbia CHILD KILLER who murdered his own THREE INNOCENT CHILDREN.  Words to the affect of "No more harmful than the man standing next to you in the bar ".

MY CRIME was "ONE RUDE E-MAIL", outside of UBC I had ONE Photo Radar Ticket. On my FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical/ Criminal Report there was not a SINGLE positive word. In the Report on ME, UBC Employee Dr. Elisabeth Zoffmann.  
1. Apologies to the CUPE National President Judy Darcy for just failing in her given ASSINGMENT to have ME COMMITTED UNDER THE MENTAL HEALTH ACT.POINT BY POINT 2001.7.4 FACT.
2.She documents ME with suspected BRAIN DISEASE such as an anyerism, cerebral hemorrhage, cancerous tumor, blood clot or other killer if immediate action is not taken. She RECOMMEND'S that a life determining medical procedure be carried out which is to include a CT SCAN OF THE HEAD/ BRAIN. Then with full knowledge that if immediate medical treatment is NOT carried out the likelihood of the SURVIVAL of ME is ZERO. With this knowledge she now COLLUDE'S with CUPE National and UBC Hierarchy to insure that all medical treatment for ME is BLOCKED. Myself or any family member are NEVER to be informed. POINT BY POINT 2001.7.6. Attempted Murder proved. Fact.
3. UBC Employee FORENSIC Psychiatrist Dr.Elisabeth has documented ME as BORDERLINE INSANE she also documents ME with a Persecutary Delusional Disorder as per POINT BY POINT 2009.4.4 EXHIBIT A. From that she documents ME as very highly suspected to be ARMED AND DANGEROUS as THREE TIMES she REPEATS on the last three page's of her Forensic Psychiatric Medical/ Criminal Report that FIRE ARMS are to be found on ME by COLATERAL MEANS. What this means I have been set up by UBC Employee Forensic Psychiatrist Dr.Elisabeth Zoffmann for a SWAT TEAM VISIT. This VISIT at my UBC Workplace or at my home putting my entire family at RISK. See POINT BY POINT 2007 Events and the UBC Manager TIP OFF where he said BEWARE JOHN. 

There is way more,  but from these three points alone, surely this CANNOT be the SAME lady who sympathized with a Convicted Child Killer, who actually with her help was RELEASED in 2026. 

After the 2015 CBC NEWS REPORT is when I began searching for PHOTO ID of UBC Employee FORENSIC Psychiatrist Dr. Elisabeth. The ongoing ONLINE SEARCH revealed NO PHOTO ID, well up until December 2019. What I found in  December 2019 identified a completely different looking WOMAN from the WOMAN who alledgedly performed a full blown FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Evaluation on ME on May 25,2001. Dr. Zoffmann looked way YOUNGER in December 2019 than she did in May 25,2001. WOW what a remarkable DISCOVERY by ME. 

What this meant to ME that on top of FORENSIC FORGERY there was also IDENTITY FRAUD. This also meant that those who were involved were fully aware of BOTH FORGERY and IDENTITY FRAUD. 

So if it was NOT UBC Employee Forensic Psychiatrist Dr.Elisabeth Zoffmann who then PERFORMED the FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Evaluation on ME on May 25,2001... who da fuk was it.

What I knew was that UBC / HR were never witnessed on board with my case until July 2008 with UBC / HR'S lindi Frost. July 2008 was when The CUPE National KICKED ME OUT OF CUPE for NON BELIEF in the FORENSIC FORGERY which clearly identified the attempted Murder of ME. Hence my REFUSAL to SIGN OFF on FORENSIC FORGERY.

So with NO UBC / HR ever witnessed on board The CUPE National at the Presidential level were the initiators of all of this... Judy Darcy. Then later The CUPE National President Paul Moist who I had contacted several times to resolve this.

What did Judy Darcy have in common with Dr. Elisabeth Zoffmann. Both were Danish. However age difference many years apart, there were not exactly look alike's. 

In 2007 and 2008 what did The British Collumbia College Of Physicians and Surgeons have in common with Judy Darcy.  Well in these years she was The British Columbia Business Manager Of The Hospital Employee's Union.  So there was a Common Medical link between them. That's why they threw myself and family lineage under the bus. In protection of a VIP. 

That started me in December 2019 looking for PHOTO ID of Judy Darcy who in 2001 alledgedly given an ASSIGNMENT to have ME Committed Under The Mental Health Act. Also had alledgedly colluded with UBC Employee FORENSIC Psychiatrist Dr. Elisabeth Zoffmann and UBC Hierarchy to BLOCK a life determining medical procedure again included a CT SCAN OF THE HEAD / BRAIN, this to END MY LIFE. Well that's part of what I was REFUSING TO BELIEVE, but ATTEMPED MURDER is TRUE if NO FORGERY. 

The PHOTO ID I found on what The 2001 CUPE National President Judy Darcy looked like  matched the woman who I BELIEVE performed The 4 HOUR long FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Evaluation on ME on May 25,2001. 

OR the 4 hour long TORTUROUS INTEROGATION,thus illegally VIOLATING not only my PRIVACY but the PRIVACY of my ENTIRE FAMILY. A Crime Against Humanity.

When I figured this out in December 2019 Judy Darcy was the First Ever NDP Minister for Mental Health and Drug Addiction. In early 2020 I made The British Columbia NDP Government aware of this. Was it COINCIDENCE that she stepped down in 2020.

So this IDENTITY FRAUD was the likely that it was allways the CUPE National that were witnessed in the Pole Position. This was the reason that The 2008 CUPE National President Paul Moist gave instruction to his British Columbia CUPE National Representative Dianne Jolly to KICK ME OUT OF CUPE. A CUPE SCANDAL BEYOND BELIEF. 

Again after July 2008 UBC / HR finally showed face this with UBC/ HR'S LINDI FROST. This to take ME to my THIRD Psychiatric Evaluation with use of yet another UBC Employee Psychiatrist Dr.Alan Buchanan. Or as my story continues perhaps even another IMPOSTER. 

All involved were fully aware of both FORGERY and IDENTITY FRAUD. 


TBC .







 

  












 

This DESTROYED my life in more ways than one. 

In early 2015 I was turned around at the SUMAS border crossing, my 2015 / 2025 Passport I could never again risk using.

My FORGED Forensic Medical / Criminal Record was last USED against ME in June 2019 when I had to leave my Planning Position at a Vancouver Shipyard as I could NOT complete the required for Employment NATO Criminal Record Clearance. Failing to submit what was on my FILE could have resulted in criminal charges against ME. 

In early 2022 the HEREDITARY FACTOR of what was documented against ME Serious Mental Illness wise was brought up by a past family Doctor and USED against my eldest son. This prevented URGENT Spinal Surgery from being carried out, resulting in permanent Spinal damage. 

The HEREDITARY FACTOR can also be brought up and used against my grand children who are well into their teenage years. 

This originates from an alleged FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Evaluation from way back in May 25,2001 alledgedly performed by a UBC Employee Forensic Psychiatrist Dr.Elisabeth Zoffmann... My long term BELIEF was that I had underwent on May 25,2001 some type of Anger Management Consultation performed by UBC Employee Psychiatrist Dr.Elisabeth Zoffmann and there EXISTED some type of Report written by her. I did NOT BELIEVE the Report issued by both The CUPE National and UBC. I BELIEVED that Report was written by UBC / HR with CUPE National input in the later half of 2006.See POINT BY POINT 2007.8 for the NAME that was given by a UBC Manager. 

Also I believe also wrote the letter's in this πŸ‘‰CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY. 









 




πŸ‘‡ BELOW is ME in PHOTO as The CUPE National and UBC / HR'S #1 BIGGEST EVER CRIMINAL BADASS. 





Three Months after this PHOTO was taken, in July 2008 the CUPE National had KICKED ME OUT OF CUPE and severed my family's livelihood. This was for NON BELIEF in TWO DIFFERENTLY FORMATTED VERSIONS of a badly written FORENSIC FORGERY that they had issued and were USING as full TRUTH. In August 2007 with abuse of Power the CUPE National issued FORGERY was deemed by The British Columbia College Of Physicians and Surgeons as ALL CONTENT AS FULL TRUTH. 





SUMARRY.
ABOUT ME JOHN STEWART, I AM FROM GLASGOW SCOTLAND...I JOINED MY FIRST TRADE UNION IN 1964 AT THE AGE OF 16. I SERVERD A 5 YEAR APPRENTICESHIP IN AIRCRAFT INDUSTRY. ALSO IN THE UK I WAS A 10 YEAR RESERVIST IN THE BRITISH AIRBORNE. I CAME TO CANADA IN SEPTEMBER 1976 WHERE FOR 13 YEARS WORKED IN PLANNING, SUPERVISION AND MANAGEMENT. I JOINED UBC AND CUPE ON MARCH 22, 1989. ALTHOUUGH FROM 1996 BLACKBALLED, DESPISED BY CUPE NATIONAL AND CERTAIN UBC HIERARCHY WHO WERE STRANGERS TO ME. UBC WAS A GREAT PLACE TO WORK, AND VERY FRIENDLY ENVIORMENT. ESPECIALY IN UBC UTILITIES WHERE GREAT UBC MANAGEMENT EXISTED. HOWEVER I HAD INADVERTENTLY STEPPED ON A FEW TOES... IN LATE 1996 I HAD BEATEN THE ODDS AND HAD THE INTELLIGENCE TO WIN MY FIRST EVER WCB CLAIM WHERE A UBC MANAGER HAD LIED, THIS WIN COST UBC MONEY...MY WINNING THE WCB CLAIM I TRULY BELIEVE BEGAN THE WCB RETURN TO WORK PROGRAM... PERHAPS EVEN IN CANADA. POSSIBLY MY WINNING NEARLY LOST CUPE THE JURISDICTION OF UBC P BY P 2004. THIS WAS NOT MY FAULT. HOWEVER FOR UBC THIS WAS VERY COSTLY. ABOUT ONE YEAR AFTER MY ALLEGED FORENSIC PSYCHIATRIC MEDICAL / CRIMINAL EVALUATION I WOULD FIGURE UBC HAD A SYSTEM IN PLACE THAT ALLOWED THEM TO POCKET ALL INCOMING WCB MONIES... $600,000 WEEKLY WAS FIGURING, ALTHOUGH MY LOGIC WAS 100% CORRECT MY ANNUAL $28,000,000 HAVE BEEN WAY OUT LUNCH. SEE LINK... MY FINANCIAL FIGURING 

FOR MY INADVERTENT ENCROACHMENT ON WHAT MAY HAVE BEEN FINANCIAL IRREGULARITIES I WAS TARGETED, PUNISHED AND FRAMED IN AN INCARCERATION ATTEMPT, FOLLOWED BY A FORGED FORENSIC DOCUMENT IDENTIFING A FRAMED ATTEMPT TO PUT ME INTO AN ASYLUM FFS P BY P 2001.7.4. WORSE THAN THAT, WHEN THAT FAILED, THERE WAS A COLLUDED ATTEMPT BY UBC AND CUPE NATIONAL HIERARCHY TO END MY LIFE P BY P 2001.7.6. THE ATTEMPT TO PUT ME IN AN ASYLUM, AND THE ATTEMPT TO OFF ME IS WHERE I DREW THE LINE AS TOTAL BULLSHIT BY ME FORGERY BECAME MY BELIEF. HOWEVER MY BELIEF ON BULLSHIT WAS OVERRULLED BY THE CUPE NATIONAL AND UBC / HR WHO WOULD INSIST ALL CONTENT WAS TRUE. THE FORENSIC FORGERY ALSO READS OF FIRE ARMS WHICH REPEATS OVER AND OVER AS YET TO BE FOUND BY COLATERAL MEANS. IT ALSO READS OF ME AS A SERIOUS ALCHOLIC, AND THAT I HAVE SUICIDAL IDEATION AND THOUGHTS OF KILLING PEOPLE. I BELIEVE BOTH MY CUPE NATIONAL UNION AND UBC / HR WHO WERE THE ONES WHO HAD PUT THIS FORENSIC FORGERY TOGETHER WERE FOR CERTAIN WORKING IN COLLUSION TO DESTROY ME. FOR MY NON BELIEF IN JULY 2008 THE CUPE NATIONAL WOULD KICK ME OUT OF CUPE AND SEVER MY FAMILY'S LIVELIHOOD. FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME FROM JULY 2008 UBC / HR WOULD NOW SHOW FACE. MORE EVALUATIONS WERE TO BE SCHEDULED BEYOND 2010.. MY ONLY OPTION WAS TO BELIEVE AND SIGN OFF. 
JUNE 2019 I HAD TO WALK AWAY FROM MY PLANNING POSTITION AT A VANCOUVER SHIP YARD, AS I COULD NOT COMPLETE A REQUIRED FOR EMPLOYMENT NATO CRIMINAL RECORD CLEARANCE. THIS WOULD NOW DESTROY MY FAMILY LIFE. IN DECEMBER 2019 FOR ME THERE CAME A TURNING POINT. I DISCOVERED THAT NOT ONLY IS THERE THE CRIMINAL ACT OF FORGERY OF MY FORENSIC PSYCHIATRIC MEDICAL / CRIMINAL REPORT. THERE IS THE CRIMINAL ACT OF IDENTITY FRAUD. WAIT FOR IT, THE UBC FORENSIC PSYCHIATRIST DR. ELIZABETH ZOFFMANN WHO PUT HER NAME TO TWO VERSIONS OF THE FORENSIC FORGERY. I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE MET HER. MY BELIEF IT WAS THE NON MEDICAL 2001 CUPE NATIONAL PRESIDENT THAT VIOLATED THE PRIVACY OF NOT ONLY MINE, BUT THE PRIVACY OF MY ENTIRE FAMILY. AS IN PERFORMED WHAT GOT WRITTEN UP YEARS LATER IN 2006 BY UBC / HR AS MY LIFE LONG FORENSIC PSYCHIATRIC MEDICAL / CRIMINAL RECORD. 


SINCE COMING TO CANADA IN SEPTEMBER 1976 I WAS NEVER A HUNTER OR EVEN A FISHER. ON FIRE ARMS IN MY 50 PLUS YEARS IN CANADA I NEVER BEEN WITHIN 10 FEET OF ANY TYPE OF FIRE ARM.
  
TRUE CRIMINAL RECORD: ONE PHOTO RADAR TICKET.
INHERITED BY UBC / HR AND CUPE NATIONAL FALSE CRIMINAL RECORD: ONE FORENSIC PSYCHIATRIC MEDICAL / CRIMINAL RECORD. 
THIS FORGERY IN AUGUST 2007 WAS MADE TO STAND AS OFFICIAL BY THE BRITISH COLUMBIA COLLEGE OF PHYSICIANS AND SURGEONS. IT STANDS TODAY IN 2025 AS MY OFFICIAL FORENSIC PSYCHIATRIC MEDICAL / CRIMINAL RECORD. IT COMES WITH A HERIDITARY FACTOR WHICH FROM 2022 IS BEING USED ON A FAMILY MEMBER.  


AGAIN FROM ABOVE IN MY 50 YEARS IN CANADA I HAVE NEVER TOUCHED A LOADED OR EVEN UNLOADED FIRE ARM. 
NOW TO IDENTIFY THE REAL BAD ASSES. 






POINT BY POINT. ON MAINLY CUPE OPPRESSION, THEN ABUSE OF PSYCHIATRY BY UBC/ HR AND THE CUPE NATIONAL. πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡?

 

 
1995.0. Early that year hurt my back at work, first ever WCB Claim. No problem Claim accepted.

1995.1. December 18  Re inured after long 18 hour shift. So it continues as my first ever WCB Claim in 30 plus years as a worker.

1996.0. January UBC Manager LIED.  " John told me he didn't hurt his back at work ". I loose my Claim. I requested that I return on other lighter work in the Steam Shop. BLOCKED by same UBC Manager who LIED.  He wrote "DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT RETURNING TO WORK UNTIL YOU CAN DO EVERY JOB IN THE STEAM SHOP". His letter of RESPONSE, I did send to Workers Compensation. P

NOTE: This event may have started the WCB RUTURN TO WORK PROGRAM.  Not good for UBC with The system they had going for them, which I had not yet discovered. 

1996.1. CUPE Local 116 Executive take up representation . However they would dump me at final appeal. 

1996.2. I had the intelligence to WIN on my own. This was with full support of my Co Workers. A Survey which ALL my Co Workers signed.... bar one... 

1996.2. The UBC Manager who LIED, then had BLOCKED my RETURN TO WORK ON LIGHTER DUTIES GOT FIRED... NOT MY FAULT. 

1996.3. AGAIN COULD THIS BLOCKING OF MY RETURN TO WORK HAVE BEGAN THE RETURN TO WORK PROGRAM.... AT UBC AND PERHAPS BRITISH COLUMBIA AND PERHAPS CANADA...AGAIN NOT MY FAULT. 

1996.4. Trying to figure out my financial entitlements, no one helping . I had figured out that if on Workers Compensation you do NOT come off UBC Payroll. Therefore 
A. Vacation time Accumulates.
B. Sick Days Accumulate.
C. Statutory Vacation Days however DON'T, I had figured this out to be a Violation of the UBC/CUPE Collective Agreement. 

1996.5. I was communicating directly with Workers Compensation. What I was owed only amounted to around $8000.

1997.0 The year of The MEGA Salary Hikes at UBC Plant Operations Management Salary hikes, some at 300% . For the CUPE Executive around 70%. I would imagine this would justify MEGA increases for CUPE National Executive Members. ABSOLUTELY SWEET FUCK ALL TO DO WITH ME. However I was a LOOSE END, that had to be DESTROYED. 

1997.1 I am Feeling CUPE Local 116 Executive heat, I am being targeted for Termination. 

1997.1.1. UBC Financial STAFF Folks who I had been dealing with...were now GONE from UBC.

1997.1.2. the CUPE Local 116 Executive had CLEARED OUT there Secretaries (This was unknown by me until 2005) see my link to THE CUPE SECRETARY SCANDAL. 

1998 / 1999 Request help against CUPE aggression from UBC  / HR and UBC/ Equity.  Equity Deborah Austin tells me TOO BIG for her to handle.  I File complaint against my Local 116 Executive at Labour Relations Board. 


2000.0 CUPE Member probably planted in our UBC Utilities Department at made THREE Sets of DEATH Threats. The CUPE Local 116 Executive rally around the Member who had made the DEATH THREATS they appoint a 5 Man CUPE Committee against ME. See also P BY P 2006 where two of this same Committee... Well THE SUICIDES of 2006, in my 19 years at UBC these were the ONLY Suicides that I ever heard of.... COOINCIDENCE.

2000.1. My Utilities Management and Co Workers rally around ME the CUPE BAD GUY is now out of UBC... The CUPE Local 116 Executive and their 5 man Committee are DEFEATED. 

2000.2. For the next few weeks INTERLOCK are brought it to counsel UBC Utilities Employees on past events.

2001.0. The CUPE BAD GUY Member after about a year is brought back to UBC, given a clean slate by UBC AVP Lisa Castle. There was distributed E-Mail to that affect.
 
2001.1. UBC Utilities Management stand firm The CUPE BAD GUY is NOT allowed to return or even enter our UBC UTILITIES department.
 
2001.2. The writing now on the wall  for me. My LRB case against the CUPE Local 116 Executive going nowhere.

2001.2.1. Down the road a bit probably 2005. I request full disclosure of on my Labour Relations Grievance against my CUPE Local 116 Executive. NO as in ZERO Paperwork had been presented by my CUPE Local 116 Executive or UBC. 
 
2001.3. On March 13 I had had a few drinks , in RETALIATION I send ONE RUDE E-mail to CUPE Local 116 Executive . Use the C word,  and OMIT a word. I had challenged my CUPE Local President who use to be a friend of mine to a fight. 

2001.3.1 In the morning March 14 send a letter of Apology, I say I have had enough of CUPE,  getting out of UBC as in Planning on leaving.

2001.3.2. My CUPE Local 116 Executive NOW have their golden opportunity to SHUT DOWN my LRB Case against them.  
 
2001.3.3. Big Oscar performance at the CUPE Local 116 Executive. Criminal Charges are drawn up against me. There is an all out serious attempt to have me Criminally Convicted and INCARCERATED.

2001.3.4. March into 3rd week I am summoned to UBC RCMP Detachment,  I tell my side of the story.  NO Criminal Charges Laid. The CUPE Local 116 Executive have  FAILED to have me incarcerated. 

2001.3.5. I am now either on vacation time, or sick leave. Helping friends out who have lost their Son. 

2001.4. On March 31 2001,I called back to UBC for a meeting. I am put on PAID LEAVE. I am told I have to attend some kind of Evaluation... This for my ONE RUDE E-MAIL.  Anger Management is the CUPE Norm at UBC. I am told the time, place and the name Dr. Elizabeth Zoffmann,  May 25,2001 Burrard Street Vancouver. 

2001.5. Almost 3 months to prepare, this is great I list every single step of CUPE Local 116 Executive harassment. I believed, I have some one who will listen. I document some material about my lost Workers Compensation Claim. Plus my challenge to get my Financial There is NO Mention by me of UBC Financial Irregularities. OR the MEGA Salary Hikes of 1997.

2001.5.1. May 25, 2001 Day of my Anger management session. Arrive sharp maybe 20 minutes early. Zoffmann an older lady, older than me, I figured around 60. Zoffmann not one greyish looking hair out of place, a very sharply dressed in a grey suit. Never took any notes or even looked at mine. Never once smiled. Question after question PRYING INTO MY FAMILY LIFE. 2 times 2 hour sessions.  4 hrs.

2001.6. I was totally unaware that an  assignment had been given by The CUPE National to have me committed under the mental health act.  I was also totally unaware that it was NOT  Zoffmann that I was sitting in front of. Anyway I don't find that out until December 2019. However I was sitting in front of The CUPE NATIONAL President Judy Darcy. 

2001.7. Dr. Elizabeth Zoffmann returns her report to her client June 12, 2001. Two differently formatted Version's. Which later she will testify that both versions are authentic. See P BY P 2007 and 2009.

2001.7.1. Two differently formatted versions are delivered to her client. One on Electronic Format. 

2001.7.2. She gets the Evaluation DATE of the Evaluation WRONG. As in March 25,2001 which was a SUNDAY. 

2001.7.3. She spells my NAME (wrong FOUR TIMES. Talking about a John Steward and not ME who is John Stewart. 

2001.7.4. She has Apologized for FAILING in her Assignment to commit me under the Mental Health Act. As in an attempt to put ME into an ASYLUM πŸ‘‡


2001.7.5. She has managed somehow to document 2006 content in her 2001 Document. This content about IRA GRAFFITI around my house, put there by kids... this was late 2005 or even 2006 content.  

2001.7.6. Zoffmann has recommended to the client that a life determining medical procedure be carried out which included a CT Scan of the head / Brain. 🚩🚩🚩 RED FLAG. If all is Ethical, Action must be taken by CUPE National, UBC Hierarchy and Dr. Zoffmann. Myself or family MUST be informed immediately about this. πŸ‘‡

ACTUAL RECOMENDATION AS PER ALLEDGED FORENSIC PSYCHIATRIC MEDICAL / CRIMINAL REPORT ON ME. WHICH IS HIDDEN BY CUPE NATIONAL AND UBC HIERARCHY. 


πŸ‘‰LINK 7 Why immediate action must be taken. 

2001.7.7 Again Zoffmann's CLIENT which has to be The CUPE National has this Report on June 12, 2001. If all is Ethical and Moral, by Canadian Law it MUST be Released. I MUST be given a chance of survival. If I had DIED it would be MURDER. Accountantable Dr.Elizabeth Zoffmann with UBC and CUPE National Hierarchy. 

2001.7.8. SILENCE FROM UBC,CUPE AND ZOFFMANN I REMAIN ON PAID LEAVE INTO 2002. THE LIFE DETERMINING MEDICAL PROCEDURE HAS BEEN BLOCKED by CUPE National and UBC Hierarchy.

2001.8.1. My BELIEF from December 2019 there was NO Report by Zoffmann. NEVER ANY REPORT. Anger Management Report and certainly not an ERROR FILLED Full blown Forensic Psychiatric Medical/Criminal Report. My Belief The Report is fabricated in the later half of 2006. See 2007.

2001.9. Around mid September I did send an inquiry e Mail to UBC/ HR. Inquiring about accessing my Report. This was just after 9/11. I ended the E-Mail with God Bless America. There would be NO Response on what Zoffmann wrote. 

2001.9.1. Again to summarize...since March 31,2001 I am out of UBC on PAID LEAVE. The Zoffmann Evaluation May 25, 2001. Client receives the very alarming Forensic Psychiatric Medical/Criminal on June 12,2001. For going on 3 to 4 months they have been knowingly BLOCKING their own UBC Medical Experts recommended life determining procedure. LET THAT SINK IN. As they continue to HIDE and BLOCK very CRITICAL MEDICAL INFORMATION until Forced by the British Columbia Freedom Of Information Department. OFFICIAL RELEASE COMES January 16,2009. 7 1/2 YEARS LATE. 

2001.9.2. around mid October a check came from the UBC Financial Department for around $650. This I figured was Workers Compensation related, for a week I had off in 2000. This would be the KEY to my upcoming figuring in how the WCB system worked at UBC... The FINANCIAL MOTIVE for why all this was happening. 

2002 A BIG YEAR 

2OO2.0. By the beginning of January while still 9 months on PAID LEAVE with NO WORD from UBC, CUPE or Dr. Zoffmann. Well about my suspected Brain Disease and the fact that thpey were BLOCKING Zoffmann's recommended life determining procedure. I had now figured out exactly how the Workers Compensation System worked at UBC. 

2002.1. In January at a Robert Burns dinner I met an Irish guy John M######y. He worked at UBC a different Union but had a run in with The CUPE Local 116 President. It was about Posters that they had put put up in Plant Operations. These CUPE Posters depicted a hooded gunman ,saying something like, "Nobody messes with CUPE Local 116". There were several posters the same I seen them too. Anyway John was making a huge issue on this. Went a bit overboard, any way got himself fired. He was called into a meeting at UBC they called him a terrorist and FIRED HIM. He asked about me John Stewart. He was told by these UBC Managers don't you worry about him, he will be dealt with. 

2002.2 I now made a decision to get my Doctor to recommend a Psychiatrist,  just in case this was going to go south for me. Not because I thought I was Mentally ill... just as a precautionary measure. 

2002.3. Finally there was contact from UBC by registered Mail. My Manager a good guy will not mention his name. Every future letter he sent was written by UBC/HR. My UBC Utilities Manger was forced to sign his name to letters written by UBC / HR . FACT.

NOTE: UBC / HR I ALWAYS KNEW IN THE BACKGROUND, HOWEVER DID NOT SHOW FACE UNTIL MID JULY 2008 with UBC / HR'S LINDI FROST.

2002.4. I requested to review Dr. Elizabeth Zoffmann's Report on me, Anger Management I thought. POINT BLANK REFUSAL. If there was a Zoffmann Report UBC with CUPE National were PLAYING GOD. This with the continued BLOCKING of the allegedly documented life determining medical procedure. 

2002.5. On April 23 2002 as BELOW I sent my FINANCIAL MOTIVE in STRICT CONFIDENCE to the UBC AVP'S and The CUPE Local 116 President. A day later to The CUPE National President.  This could have been way out to lunch. But it was a Calculation based on the Number of UBC Employee's in any given day on WCB based on there own statistics. My FINANCIAL FIGURING was $600,000 weekly... $28,000,000 per year.



L 






2002.6. On April 26. THE CUPE MEETING FROM HELL. TBC. With being FORBIDDEN to review what by law was my thought Anger Management Report or if there was Medical Information I decided to attend. Chairing this meeting was The CUPE National Connie Credico (one of the authors of the UBC/CUPE Collective Agreement) and my two UBC Utilities Managers (Good guys now caught up in this shit). NO UBC / HR IN SIGHT...As in UBC/HR staying WELL CLEAR AS ALWAYS. This was THE CUPE WAY. THE CUPE NATIONAL WAY. In the entirety of my remaining years a UBC my my CUPE Local 116 Bargaining Unit were completely out of the movie. The CUPE National had now unconstitutionally taken over.

2002.6.1. This was to be my LAST DAY at UBC, but they did NOT KNOW about my second psychiatrist. My BACK UP.

2002.6.2.In the CUPE MEETING FROM HELL. I was asked why I sent in the E-Mail as in 2001.9. I was asked why I Mentioned the TWIN TOWERS. This was the E-Mail that ended in God Bless America.  They were grasping at straws, they had nothing on me. There was NO mention of the Financial Motive. 

NOTE: More importantly There was NO Mention of the the Life Determining Medical Procedure that included a CT SCAN OF THE HEAD / BRAIN that the were knowingly BLOCKING.. Well if NO FORGERY. 

2002.6.3.In the CUPE MEETING FROM HELL. I was told that I was a THREAT to my Co-Workers and that I was not TRUSTED in the buildings at UBC. I more or less was told to clear the FUCK Campus and don't talk to anyone on the way out. THIS WAS ONE OF THE LOWEST DAYS OF MY LIFE. I DECIDED AT ANY COST TO BEAT THE ODDS,RETURN A EVENTUALLY ACCESS WHAT DR.ELIZABETH ZOFFMANN WROTE ABOUT ME. Again I allways expected an Anger Management Type Report. 

2002.7. This was interesting, MY ONE AND ONLY DEATH THREAT by a CUPE local 116 Member. My wife witnessed this. 

2002.7.1. Shortly after, like a few days after The CUPE Meeting from HELL. I got a very threatening Phone call. An English Accent, this was a Death Threat, it was actually sung to me in a George Of The Jungle... as WATCH OF THE TREE was repeated in the jingle three times. I never recognized the voice. But I did when I eventually returned to UBC... an English guy a Kevin C@si#y. He must have started during the 18 months I was off. Ranked high in the CUPE 116 Local, maybe a CUPE Local 116 Executive Member.

2002.8.1. A few years later this guy Kevin was put out of UBC permanently. CUPE paid his salary, he was defended by a Connie Munroe. Who use to be a high roller in the Workers Compensation Board. 


2002.8. I knew as long as I stayed under the protection of the Second Psychiatrist I could NOT be FIRED. I would Remain on PAID LEAVE. This was pissing The CUPE National and I suspect UBC / HR off.

2002.8.1. Due to being stressed out of my tree I was prescribed some kind of Psychiatric Drug, this by my OWN Doctor,  ... I soon got off those, but kind of had TO PRETEND as taking them otherwise there would have been NO getting back to UBC.

2002.8.2. While remaining on PAID LEAVE in 2002 I would be constantly be bombarded with REGISTERED LETTER'S these written by UBC / HR and signed by my UBC Utilities Manager (A good guy, only a PAWN though... UBC / HR’S Michelle Mc C with UBC / HR'S Kyle C I suspected writing these letters. These were two UBC / HR folks who were Titled UBC / HR Special Assignments.

2002.8.3. At a meeting with this Second Psychiatrist I showed him a letter that was SIGNED by my UBC Utilities Manager.  As I sat in his Office my second Psychiatrist called this Manager on the Phone. This was mind blowing my Manager to my Psychiatrist that UBC/HR were drafting the letters and making him sign them.
From that I sent an E Mail to UBC/ HR telling them about this.
This is where my UBC Director confessed to my back up Psychiatrist that UBC / HR were writing the Letters and he was being FORCED to SIGN them. 


2002.8.4. The very next day I received another registered letter from my UBC Utilities Manager saying that it was him drafting these letters. πŸ˜€Ffs. Maybe I should name him.. No a good guy being used by UBC Hierarchy or UBC / HR. 

2002.8.5. By I would defy the odds and return to UBC at my position as a UBC Steam Fitter. One thought in mind though. I knew I was going to get what Dr. Zoffmann had written about me, in my always believed Anger Management Consultation. 



2002.9. This was late spring or early summer  I had a neigbour Ron H. Ron was one of the Goal Judges for the Vancouver Canucks. He new I worked at UBC, he knocked on my door and asked what I knew about large amounts of money coming from Workers Compensation and going to UBC and DISAPEARING. At this point I put everything that I gave Dr. Elizabeth Zoffmann on a DVD and made it clickable. I also added what I had sent to UBC and CUPE on April 22, 2002. My calculated Financial Motive. My financial figuring on MONEY FROM WCB,GOING TO UBC AND DISAPPEARING BECAME PART OF THE EXTERNAL INVESTIGATION.

2002.9.1. Ron H had the power to access RCMP and CSIS Files. He said there was NO Record of me being on CSIS file.... But the Zoffmann Forensic Forgery had NOT been written at that point. Written in the later half of 2006. Therefore if I am on RCMP or CSIS File's it would be from late 2006 early 2007.

YEAR 2003.
2003. Uneventful. 

YEAR 2004.
2004. Uneventful. 

Well 2004 not entirely I believe it was Christmas 2004. An end of the year meeting presented by AVP Geoff Atkins to mainly us CUPE Workers. Atkins spoke of how CUPE almost lost jurisdiction of UBC. The savior of all CUPE jobs was David Woodson.  I took note of this, possibly to do with ME, however uncertain. 

YEAR 2005.
2005. Perhaps I shouldn't have done this. Near the end of 2005 I contacted Workers Compensation now named WorkSafe BC. However this contact may have saved my ass in 2007. A guy called Garth Mooney. I got exactly 60 mins with this guy I never even got to the Financial Motive. 

YEAR 2006.
2006.0. March 3rd or 4th I Made an Official Request by letter to UBC / HR and AVP LISA CASTLE to review what Dr. Elizabeth Zoffmann had written in my assumed Anger Management Consultation from May 25,2001. NO RESPONSE as it was being still after 5 years being HIDDEN. OR... More likely wasn't written at that point.  
 
2006.1. In March The CUPE Local 116 guy who had made the THREE sets of Death Threats was now moved out of UBC to the Richmond School Board. Probably weeks after my Request.

2006.2 Around the SAME TIME my Utilities Foreman DP was put out of UBC, he was aged around 60 but sent home on full PAY until RETIREMENT. Perhaps DP gave INFO to UBC / HR in reference to my MY FORENSIC FORGERY.. Which I believe written up in the latter half of 2006.

2006.3. Around June I got a Lawyer on board. Recommended internally at UBC. I was SUCKERED, but he got over $5000 out of me. This Lawyer Tom B was pretending he was dealing with the British Columbia Freedom Of Information Department, which I found out later he was not. That was not the place to look as UBC had there OWN Freedom Of Information Department. I never knew,  but HE should have.

2006.4. The CUPE National were now back on board Dianne Jolly. On December 08,the CUPE National would release a FIRST Version of Dr. Elizabeth Zoffmann's Forensic Report. This was NOT what I expected. An Anger Management Report I was expecting. This would be the CUPE Norm. Jolly said this can't harm you. Do not show it to anyone. 

2006.5. CANT HARM ME SAID THE CUPE NATIONAL...I am now AGAIN in December put out of the Workplace again on PAID LEAVE. I did send the Report to my Lawyer. He should have instantly recognized this as a piece of shit FORGERY. There was visible editing out, and it had no signature. The DATE was wrong, my NAME was spelled wrong 4 times. He didn't he said it was nonsense and harmless. The same as The CUPE National was saying.

2006.6. December I think 13th. I am called into UBC Utilities for a meeting with Michael Hartwick from the $Department Of Internal Audit$. A supposedly independent Department. At this meeting is Michael Hartwick and a lady chartered accountant and my Utilities Director. My Utilities Director called for UBC/HR, an Anni Yin or Yim came over. What this was about was the Financial Motive that I had sent as per 2002.5. This would be the very first time any one from UBC Mentioned this. I had never said it was CORRECT, I did know there was a Financial Motive for my Oppression. Anyway I had AGREED NOT to bring it up again. The Department Of Internal Audit people left.

2006.7. After this meeting, I was told to hang around for a bit. There was a letter on it's way for me. I was kind of thinking maybe an apology. I was NOT a Whistle Blower but I knew about The Whistle Blowers Policy at UBC.  Wrong again the letter was demanding that I see a Psychiatrist. My second Neutral Psychiatrist. I wasn't returning to my job, so I was back on PAID LEAVE. I was pretty upset, this was coming up to the Christmas Break. 

2006.8. There was TWO SUICIDES at UBC coincidentally it was two CUPE Members that The CUPE Local 116 Executive had set up against. One was Jack H##l. He was the Committee Captain he was more pissed off with The CUPE Local Executive than I was. His Suicide was by Propane Tank. The Second CUPE Committee Member shot himself on UBC Property, hand gun (FIRE ARM) I would expect. I wasn't connecting the dots, on these CUPE Suicides, or even trying too.

2006.9. The CUPE SECRETARY MAUREEN RIVINGTON,  from the link above . We were working together against The CUPE Local Executive 2003 into 2006, she was now out of contact as in VANISHED. Again not connecting any dots.

2007.1. I met with my NEUTRAL Psychiatrist around February. He sent a letter to UBC. Saying NO MENTAL ILLNESS "There is nothing wrong with this man, leave him alone".
P
2007.2. The Zoffmann Report issued by The CUPE National's Dianne Jolly. With my Lawyer Tom B and Jolly I agreed to FINALLY END this. I knew the document issued by the CUPE NATIONAL was a FORGERY, but what the hell, it was all too big for ME to handle. 

2007.3. A NEW BEGINING would be the phrase used by BOTH The CUPE National's Dianne Jolly and my Lawyer Tom B. I was so glad, my ordeal at The University Of British Columbia WAS FINALLY OVER...

2007.4. It was still early in the year. Then this happened.  The CUPE Nationals Dianne Jolly called a meeting of ALL CUPE Local 116 Members, I think 1200 Members attended. This was held the the Carpenters Shop. She was talking about our UBC Utilities Department. A DRUG Dealer, "we know who this man is, he will be HANDED OVER TO THE RCMP and will finally be out of CUPE'S HAND'S. I was at the meeting I tried to make eye contact with The CUPE National's Jolly....she looked the other way. This I now believed it was ME the CUPE National's Dianne Jolly was talking about. Was I being SET UP...The Forensic Documentation was certainly in place for ME to be TAKEN OUT BY A SWAT TEAM. But unknown and unprovable. 

2007.4.1. I had to talk to somebody about this, I got a TIP OFF from a UBC Manager. BEWARE JOHN, is all that was said. WTF.I was documented as BORDERLINE INSANE and very highly suspected to be in the possession of FIRE ARMS.I BELIEVED I was being SET UP for a SWAT TEAM. This perhaps in the workplace OR perhaps at my home, this putting my family members at risk. 

2007.5. There was going to be "NO" NEW BEGINING for me. As a precautionary measure I sent an E-Mail to Garth Mooney at WorkSafe BC. What came out of the big CUPE National Meeting of 1200...absolutely sweet fuck all.  It all phased out. 

2007.5.1. I started looking at the document issued and being USED as TRUE by The CUPE National's Dianne Jolly. There was an assignment to have me Committed under The Mental Health Act. WTF. Zoffmann apologized for failing again WTF. FIRE ARMS yet to be found by COLATERAL means 3 times it REPEATS in this first version. My name spelled wrong 4 times etc. FORGERY, it had to be.. 

2007.5.2. The CUPE Member who committed Suicide by FIRE ARM, on UBC Property... this really got me thinking, were they going to connect me with that. Possibly but unknown. 

2007.6. Around April I took the CUPE National released Zoffmann document to The British Columbia College Of Physicians and Surgeons. πŸ‘‰ LINK COLLEGE LETTERS. 

I felt certain they would call it a FORGERY.  The document had visible editing out, which would identify the likelihood of editing in. It had NO signature. August 18 I got a letter from Dr. Robert Vroom, he authenticated the document, this supported by Dr Elizabeth Zoffmann.  As in ALL content is 100% Correct.  As this is what Dr. Elizabeth Zoffmann sent to UBC or CUPE as my TRUE Forensic Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Report.  BULLSHIT both Dr. Robert Vroom and Dr. Elizabeth Zoffmann LIED.  This first CUPE National Release. Was NOT the REPORT sent by Dr. Elizabeth Zoffmann to UBC on June 12, 2001. It was a FORGERY, and as you will see, it is later PROVEN with a SECOND RELEASE.

NOTE. Why did these two Top British Columbia Doctors LIE. Who were they protecting. Did they know what I figured out in December 2019. Where was Judy Darcy at that point in time. The Business Manager of The Hospital Employee's Union.

2007.7. Now I was back on track for what Dr. Elizabeth Zoffmann actually wrote about me. I went to The British Columbia Freedom Of Information Department. They started putting pressure on UBC to release my Medical Information. I was still looking for more like an Anger Management Report. Again this was the CUPE Norm.

2007.8. August There is a FIRING at UBC/HR it's UBC / HR'S Michelle Mc Connichie. She had to pack her stuff and be OUT by Noon. WHY was it for rewriting or inventing my Forensic Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Report! Unknown but I knew she was involved.

2007.9 How is this for COOINCIDENCE.  My Lawyer Tom B hired by ME in mid 2006 to retrieve the Zoffmann Report. My Lawyer did NOT contact UBC Freedom Of Information Department which he must have knew existed.  I was suspicious of this Lawyer. Out of curiosity I happened to Google my Lawyer Tom B and Dr. Elizabeth Zoffmann on the SAME line. πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡ BOTH fall under Ministerial Orders in the SAME week... Both under British Columbia Ministry Of Health.  
ACTUALLY THE OTHER WAY AROUND. ZOFFMANN MENTAL HEALTH REVIEW BOARD ...THIS IS NO COINCIDENCE I WAS SET UP WITH THIS LAWYER, WHO WAS ON UBC PAYROLL.

2008.0 On July 11 2008 The 100% Proof came that Dr. Robert Vroom from The British Columbia College Of Physicians and Surgeons and Dr. Elizabeth Zoffmann had LIED when they fully supported the document that The CUPE National's Dianne Jolly had issued on December 08, 2006. 

NOTE: This should have been OVER in 2007 when I took The CUPE National's FIRST Released Version to the British Columbia College Of Physicians and Surgeons. These THREE NAMES ARE FOR CERTAIN GUILTY. Of the covering up and the USE of a FORGED Forensic Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Report.
1. The CUPE National's Diane Jolly.
2. The British Columbia College Of Physicians Dr. Robert Vroom.
3. The UBC Forensic Psychiatrist Dr. Elizabeth Zoffmann.   

2008.1. PROOF OF FORGERY OF FIRST VERSION.
On that day of July 11,2008 The CUPE National's Dianne Jolly released a SECOND Version of Dr.Elizabeth Zoffmann's Forensic Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Report. A more fuller version in a completely different FORMAT. JOLLY GOOD SHOW I said.. How stupid of The CUPE NATIONAL, with TWO VERSION'S now have PROOF of FORGERY. 

2008.2. For expressing my OPINION on TWO Differently Formatted Versions, The CUPE National's Dianne Jolly KICKED ME OUT OF CUPE, thus severing my livelihood and fucking up my family's pension. At that point I was a 19 year CUPE fully paid up Member. 

2008.3. With my 19 Year employment now gone...
For the very First Time UBC / HR are on board with Lindi Frost, my first thought maybe she will get this settled. However NO she would be supporting and USING not one but BOTH Versions that The CUPE National's Dianne Jolly issued. 
NOTE: UBC / HR guilty of the USE of FORGERY by supporting BOTH Versions of Dr. Elizabeth Zoffmann's Forensic Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Report on me. BOTH Versions released by The CUPE National's Dianne Jolly. The LOGIC is. ONE version or BOTH versions MUST identify as a FORGERY.
  

2008.3.1. I requested that I return to my employment as a UBC Steam Fitter. Frost would document that I was not allowed to step foot on UBC property, threatening RCMP intervention if I step on UBC Property.. 

2008.4. In July I took this SECOND Version (Hand Delivered to Department) to The British Columbia College Of Physicians Dr. Robert Vroom . His response would be "it is NOT the College's Jurisdiction to investigate documents issued to you by your Union". WOW... Remember he FULLY SUPPORTED ALL CONTENT in THE CUPE NATIONAL'S First Version. 

2008.4.1. On the same day I took this to Dr. Elizabeth Zoffmann's Office ( hand delivered to office on Hastings Street).  NO RESPONSE from Zoffmann. 

2008.5. UBC / HR'S Lindi Frost was now pushing that I undergo another Psychiatric Evaluation. I said that I would sit in front of Zoffmann again.  She wasn't buying that and named another UBC Psychiatrist a Dr. Alan Buchanan. At first I said NO. UBC Employee evaluating UBC Employee ,a Conflict of interest. 

2008.6. I requested UBC have to release Zoffmann's report. The British Columbia Freedom Of Information Department were also pushing this. I truly believed there was another report, as in Anger Management Type Report. Certainly something a bit milder. A report where at least where my NAME was spelled correctly, and the DATE of the evaluation was correct.

2008.6.1. UBC / HR’S Lindi Frost was fully aware that she was breaking the Law, by the USE of FORGERY to push further psychiatric evaluations. Frost was playing Hard ball, I wasn't getting anywhere with her. I would wait until UBC complied to The British Columbia Freedom Of Information Department, which was to release what Dr. Elizabeth Zoffmann actually wrote. Again. An Anger Management Report. 

2008.7. This was breaking up my marriage and family, to survive I would need to leave home to work. Fort Mc Murray in Alberta. From September to December straight with no home time. 

2009.0. FINALLY after many years of REFUSAL TO RELEASE on January 16,2009 released from the Presidents Office. The UBC Freedom Of Information Coordinator Christina Ulveteg released Dr. Zoffmann's Report on me. This was 7 1/2 Years late. But now my very much desired OFFICIAL Zoffmann document was FINALLY released . However it was not the expected Anger Management Report. It was the EXACT SAME document that The CUPE National's Dianne Jolly had released on July 11 2008. It was not what I was expecting. But at least I knew where it was being HIDDEN. HIDDEN in The UBC Presidents Office. 

2009.1. Early in the year I contacted Tom Patch he was the UBC Human Rights Director. Patch would NOT meet with me, but allowed a visit with an underling (CUPE member I think). The outcome Tom Patch sent a letter saying the only way he could help me is if I signed off admitting to Mental Illness. πŸ˜› Nice try Tom, shame on youπŸ˜ƒ.

2009.2. I finally gave in to UBC / HR'S Lindi Frost demands to meet her INDEPENDANT Psychiatrist as in UBC'S Dr. Alan Buchanan. The meeting was scheduled for June 04,2009. I had TWO Versions of Dr. Elizabeth Zoffmann's Forensic Report. I cannot loose as FORGERY is Proven with TWO Differently Formatted Versions. Again I did believe there was another report Anger Management. Why would I be sent for a full blown FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Evaluation? 

2009.2.1. Around May can't remember the exact date. Dr. Elizabeth Zoffmann SWORE in an Affidavit to The British Columbia Freedom Of Information Department that the Report issued by UBC Freedom Of Information Coordinator Christina Ulveteg was the Report as written by her hand.

2009.2.2. This was the same Report issued by The CUPE National's Dianne on July 11,2008. The Report she did NOT respond too. Also on August 18, 2007 she had confirmed Diane Jolly's FIRST differently formatted Version was HER'S... WOW. She is now confirming TWO DIFFERENTLY FORMATTED VERSIONS. 

2009.3. June 4,2009 the morning of my THIRD Psychiatric Evaluation set up by UBC/HR'S Lindi Frost. UBC INDEPENDANT Psychiatrist Dr Alan Buchanan performing this. His Company Collaborative Workplace Services. However working under the Company name of Viewpoint Medical Assessment Services Inc. Was it even Dr. Alan Buchanan or IMPOSTER. Like Zoffmann NO online Photos. 

2009.3.1. It was a hot sunny day and I was wearing DARK COLORS. NO I WASN'T, however that's what would be documented.  Ffs.. was I looking at another FORGERY. 

It was a Spring Morning I was wearing beige shorts, sandals no socks, and a very light weight Glasgow Rangers Football Shirt short sleeve.

2009.3.2. I actually liked this guy that I was sitting in front of, looked more like a lawyer than a UBC Shrink. What I had with me was a cut and pasted copy of the TWO page TWO'S of Zoffmann's Forensic Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Report. So one was authentic and  one was the FORGERY... He saw clearly... so at least  one version was a FORGERY both of them were FORGERIES. It was a good meeting we even laughed about some of the content. He mentioned my Financial Motive, why I wondered as I wasn't talking about it. I said I have been trying to bury this.

2009.3.3. Dr. Alan Buchanan told me he did not see any Mental Illness. He said his report would be 5 to 7 pages and I would get a copy at the same time as UBC / HR'S Lindi Frost... Which would be a NORM for a truly Independent Psychiatrist. Also a truly Independent Psychiatrist would have to assess info of both sides. Zoffmann took 17 to 18 days to deliver her report.

2009.3.4. On the way out I wrote a review on Dr. Buchanan, a kind of really good guy review. Again Finally OVER, I am in belief that I WON. This with the TWO VERSIONS, I had proven FORGERY. 

2009.3.4. Now I wait.. 

2009.3.5. On August 31, 2009 there is another sworn AFFADAVIT from Dr. Zoffmann sworn in front of The British Columbia College Of Physicians and Surgeons Dr. Robert Vroom.  


2009.4. It was around the end of September or Early October when I received my copy of UBC Dr. Alan Buchanan's Report. It was not what I expected. It was nothing like Zoffmann's. However UBC / HR'S Lindi Frost was still cracking the whip. 

2009.4.1. UBC INDEPENDENT Psychiatrist Dr. Alan Buchanan had sent his report to UBC / HR'S Lindi Frost on June 04, 2009. The SAME DAY as the Evaluation. This would not be the action of an INDEPENDANT Psychiatrist. I honestly believe it was tampered with. Dr. Alan Buchanan's Psychiatric Report on me from June 04, 2009. Proof of tampering would mean another FORGERY. See theπŸ‘‰  THE BUCHANAN REPORT

2009.4.2. The most interesting part of Dr. Alan Buchanan's Report was his Differential DIAGNOSIS. All 5 Axis Points were COMPLETE with Axis 5 or V as The GAF Score. I SCORED 75 which is not to shabby for a Glasgow Scotsman. At that point in 2009 I had NO CLUE that the GAF SCORE was the SOLE PURPOSE for a Psychiatric Evaluation. 
So a GAF SCORE of 75 is NORMAL. As in NO MENTAL ILLNESS. 
Dr. Alan Buchanan's DIAGNOSIS... NOTE spacing between words, and slightly differing fonts. 


I now go back to The Zoffmann Document and look at the DIGNOSIS. There is NO GAF SCORE on what has to be the SOLE Purpose of a Psychiatric Evaluation.  

TBC
2009.4.3. I now look into the GAF Score. It is the SOLE PURPOSE of a Psychiatric Evaluation. More especially an Evaluation where a Canadian Citizen is to be Committed Under The Mental Health Act. Also in an Evaluation where a UBC Forensic Medical Expert like Dr. Zoffmann reports Borderline Insanity and very highly suspected a threat to humanity with FIRE ARMS to be found by COLLATERAL MEANS... which is repeated 3 TIMES.. 



As above I immediately check the The TWO Differently Formatted Versions of the Zoffmann document. There is NO GAF SCORE,  in BOTH VERSIONS her Differential Diagnosis is INCOMPLETE.  It is the very first thing that a scrutinizing Psychiatrist or Criminal Investigator would REVIEW.  

2009.4.4. Again I have now MEDICALLY PROVED FORGERY of BOTH Versions of Dr. Elizabeth Zoffmann's Forensic Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Report. 
ABOVE IS ACTUAL CUT AND PASTED  MEDICAL PROOF OF FORGERY.  TWO UBC PSYCHIATRISTS DIFERENTIAL DIAGNOSIS'S.  TOP IS THE ALLEDGED DIAGNOSIS OF UBC DR. ELIZABETH ZOFFMANN.  TWO DIFFERENTLY FORMATTED VERSIONS IS 100% CLEAR PROOF OF FORGERY.  AXIS 1V AND AXIS V  WHICH IS THE GAF SCORE, AS GLOBAL ASSESSMENT OF FUNCTIONING IS MISSING.  THIS WOULD BE THE VERY FIRST THING THAT A CROSS EXAMINING MEDICAL OR CRIMINAL INVESTIGATOR WOULD REVIEW.  SO AGAIN IN MY STORY PEOPLE LIED AND PEOPLE DIED. 


2009.4.5. UBC / HR'S Lindi Frost has NOW been PROMOTED for her FAILED ATTEMPT to get ME to SIGN OFF on The Zoffmann Report.

2009.4.6. In that Time Frame there is yet another UBC / HR EXIT. A Kyle C.. see STEP BY STEP 2007 UBC / HR Michelle Mc C... They were a TEAM... Their TITLE UBC / HR Special Assignments or Special Projects. 


TBC.


2009.5. I BELIEVED UBC Dr.Alan Buchanan's Psychiatric Report on ME was also TAMPERED with so a FORGERY.

2009.5.1
2009.5.2

2009.4.7. I had 100% Proved the Forgery of Dr. Elizabeth Zoffmann's Forensic Report on me. I deserved an apology, I should have been returned to worked and paid retroactive back to July 11, 2008.

2010. Via UBC / HR Michael Vizoli I was still pushing for the TRUE Document as written by Dr. Elizabeth Zoffmann. Something along the lines of an Anger Management Report. IGNORED.

2011. Via UBC / HR Michael Vizoli I was still pushing for the TRUE Document as written by Dr. Elizabeth Zoffmann. Something along the lines of an Anger Management Report. IGNORED.

2012. Via UBC / HR Michael Vizoli I was still pushing for the TRUE Document as written by Dr. Elizabeth Zoffmann. Something along the lines of an Anger Management Report. IGNORED.

2013. Via UBC / HR Michael Vizoli I was still pushing for the TRUE Document as written by Dr. Elizabeth Zoffmann. Something along the lines of an Anger Management Report. IGNORED.

2014. Via UBC / HR Michael Vizoli I was still pushing for the TRUE Document as written by Dr. Elizabeth Zoffmann. Something along the lines of an Anger Management Report. IGNORED.


2015.0. This was an interesting discovery see LINK from CBC... SAME UBC Employee Forensic Psychiatrist talking on Convicted killer who killed his THREE INNOCENT CHILDREN. "no more dangerous than the man standing next to you in a bar "


2015.1. I did contact the NEW UBC President on my story. This was a GOOD GUY.  I know some UBC High Rollers were BOOTED. Quite possible him being fired was in connection to my story. 

2015.2. Via UBC / HR Michael Vizoli I was still pushing for the TRUE Document as written by Dr. Elizabeth Zoffmann. Something along the lines of an Anger Management Report. IGNORED.

2015.3.Late summer of that turned around at SUMAS border..NO EXPLANATION. passport was still good until November... 

2016. Via UBC / HR Michael Vizoli I was still pushing for the TRUE Document as written by Dr. Elizabeth Zoffmann. Something along the lines of an Anger Management Report. IGNORED.

2016. IGNORED by UBC / HR'S Michael Vizsolyi. 

2017. This was the year I approached the Liberal Government. I had to get the TRUE Document as written by Dr. Zoffmann. I had started as an Engineering Change Planner at Seaspan on March 2017. An upcoming requirement for Employment was a NATO Criminal Record Clearance. I knew with a Forensic Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Record I was not going to pass this. I kept stalling.   
 
2017.1. I have got a document on this which I will post. I was told by The British Columbia Liberal Government that The British Columbia Minister of FINANCE was in charge of my document. As in The Zoffmann assumed Anger Management Report.  

2018. Via UBC / HR Michael Vizoli I was still pushing for the TRUE Document as written by Dr. Elizabeth Zoffmann. Something along the lines of an Anger Management Report. IGNORED.

2019.0. In June 2019 I had to leave my Planning Position at Seaspan as I could not complete the required for Employment NATO Criminal Record Clearance. Not submiting what was documented against ME could have resulted in Criminal Conviction.



2019.1. I had always been searching for a PHOTO ID of UBC Dr. Zoffmann also likewise UBC Dr. Alan Buchanan. NOTHING.  Go through the Directory at the UBC Department Of Psychiatry... Some Psychiatrists HIDE their PROFILE I wonder WHY.

2019.2. On December I finally found a Photo of Dr. Elizabeth Zoffmann... she looked around 55 maybe younger. 

2019.3. The lady I sat in front of on May 25, 2001 which I always assumed was Dr. Zoffmann was I thought older than me. I was 53 I suspected this lady to be about, well pushing 60 I thought. Dr. Zoffmann would have been in her 30s if that. So it was not her 

NOW COMES THE TURNING POINT AS IN THE CRIMINAL ACT OF IDENTITY FRAUD.
2019.4. Now there is a New Twist to my story, if it was not Dr. Zoffmann who the fuck was it. πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡ This is what I found.πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡.

2019.5. From 2005 to 2011 Darcy was the Business Manager of The Hospital Employee's Union (HEU).

2019.5.1. Going back to 2007.6. This is when Dr. Robert Vroom from The British Columbia College Of Physicians and Surgeons FULLY SUPPORTED what he knew was a FORGERY. He would have to question Dr. Elizabeth Zoffmann...She at the time may have been UNAWARE of even who I was.

2019.5.2. I believe Dr.Vroom investigated and found out that Dr. Zoffmann did NOT perform a full blown FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical/Criminal Report on me on May 25 2001. But he found out who I was sitting in front of that day. Holy Shit what does he do now. Well if he calls Darcy out. What does that do for the integrity of The Hospital Employee's Union and The British Columbia Medical System. 

2019.5.3.Thats why I believe both Vroom and Zoffmann fully supported The CUPE Nationals Dianne Jolly FIRST issued FORGERY of the Zoffmann Forensic Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Report on me. 

2019.5.4. Likewise The CUPE National's Dianne Jolly and UBC / HR's Lindi Frost also knew Zoffmann didn't perform a Full Blown FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical/Criminal Evaluation on me. 

2019.6. Now going back to 2008.4. I took the CUPE National Dianne Jolly's Second Version of Dr. Elizabeth Zoffmann's Forensic Report back to Dr. Vroom... his response... it is NOT the College's Jurisdiction to investigate documents issued to you by your Union. 

2019.6.1. This CUPE National SECOND Version was a more complete Version that the CUPE Nationals FIRST Version. This PROVING that both Dr.Robert Vroom and Dr.Elizabeth Zoffmann LIED.  

2019.7. When I made my December 2019 discovery Judy Darcy was now the first ever NDP Minister for Mental Health and Drug Addiction. UNBELIEVABLE. 


2020. Around February I took what I discovered my Liberal MLA . I requested that he bring up my Discovery at the British Columbia Legislature in Victoria. I am pretty sure he would have took this to his British Columbia Liberal Leader.

2020.1.Also in March or April  I sent my Discovery to The British Columbia NDP Party, on there Website I believe. 

2020.2. My MLA  did get back to me with a bit of a speal on my current well being. Saying Dr.Elizabeth Zoffmann saw me as delusional in 2001, however in 2009 Dr. Alan Buchanan saw a big improvment where he saw no Mental Illness...I was rulling my MLA was just trying to hush this up. However that's not what I was after. As I said this is a Life Long, and the Hereditary Factor is being used today.  

2020.3.It wasn't too long after that the was a Brand new BC NDP Minister Of Mental Health and Drug Addiction. COOINCIDENCE. 

2020.4. I did send what I discovered to UBC / HR'S Michael Vizsolyi.  IGNORED. 

2021. GETTING NO WHERE WITH UBC / HR'S Michael Vizsolyi. IGNORED. 

2022.GETTING NO WHERE WITH UBC / HR'S Michael Vizsolyi. IGNORED.



2022.0 A family member (Privacy Respected) at a ZOOM meeting,  the HEREDITARY FACTOR of my apparent Mental Illness was brought up in conversation. This caused a Spinal Injury to rulled as Mental Illness preventing urgent surgery. The Surgery eventually did take place in early 2025. 

2023.1. UBC / HR'S Michael Vizsolyi from the 2009 he assigned himself as my only allowed UBC Contact... He only once responded, kind of threatening. 

2023.2. I made him aware that after the last day of November 2023 I will begin to leak this story. Also will be looking at the CRIMINAL ACTS of FORGERY, IDENTITY FRAUD and if NO FORGERY, then my ATTEMPTED MURDER HAS TO BE ADDRESSED.
 

2025.0 AT the beginning of 2025 I took this to the British Columbia Ombudsperson as they are call now. No real help, advice by E-Mail take to CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM.